ADuiePyle | oh pay rate

I believed you ask this question before. Drivers start at $ 17.75 and dock personnel about $ 12.00. No overtime till 45 hours. Pay is to low.

Jim is not the terminal manager, a guy named Rich something is there. Steve is in dispatch.

Check out their website, they are not hiring. Just like everyone else they are loosing freight and cutting hours. You can not depend on the hours. You can make more $$$$$$$$$$ somewhere else. Starting pay is higher.

My relative has worked there for a long time and he is thinking about leaving.

I believed you ask this question before. Drivers start at $ 17.75 and dock personnel about $ 12.00. No overtime till 45 hours. Pay is to low.

Jim is not the terminal manager, a guy named Rich something is there. Steve is in dispatch.

Check out their website, they are not hiring. Just like everyone else they are loosing freight and cutting hours. You can not depend on the hours. You can make more $$$$$$$$$$ somewhere else. Starting pay is higher.

My relative has worked there for a long time and he is thinking about leaving.

:hysterical:where are you going to go to, Conway just closed terminals, Pjax/vitran closed a terminal, Roadway & Yellow combining terminals, lay offs throughout the industry.
If you have a decent job, you should hold on to it, or do you keep your head buried in the sand.:chairshot: