R&L | Ohio, Florida

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
i see where R+L is hiring, city and line haul drivers. i had faxed my application to a 937 area code, and that comes up as Ohio...?? i'm over here in New England.

is this where the hiring is done from. then they send you to the terminal near you, for the interview and everything else?

oh by the way, the title says Ohio, Florida........somehow i was under the impression R+L was out of Florida.........??

thanks in advance

Pro1, I would suggest stopping in at a terminal near you, as with anything Corp., things can get messed up.
And yes, interviews and such etc... are done at the local levels.

Plus being in person gives them something solid to to put a face to an app. and you get to see a bit of the operation.

Pro1, I would suggest stopping in at a terminal near you, as with anything Corp., things can get messed up.
And yes, interviews and such etc... are done at the local levels.

Plus being in person gives them something solid to to put a face to an app. and you get to see a bit of the operation.

thanks i will...there are 2 terminals not too far from me, both in mass. question, (from what anyone knows) which terminal in mass seems the "better".......???