OK - New Century rumors are all over the place

2839622644an4.jpg

Hey Dollar Bill I am sencing some negativity? try drinking some chamomile tea at night before bed, It will help take the edge off.

your buddy: Localdriver
jevicwo7.jpg

Dollar Bill, I am sencing some negative vibe's comming from Powell Oh, try drinking herbal tea at night, It might take the edge off..

Dollar Bill, I am sencing some negative vibe's comming from Powell Oh, try drinking herbal tea at night, It might take the edge off..

i bet you boys lay around at night in bed an dream about harry dont you.get over it stop your CRYING buddy i made good money on jevic stocks when harry had it an now i make good money on new century it all about money you should get a good stock broker an make some money.so you can get out of that truck before you are to old to really enjoy LIFE.:smilie_132:

i bet you boys lay around at night in bed an dream about harry dont you.get over it stop your CRYING buddy i made good money on jevic stocks when harry had it an now i make good money on new century it all about money you should get a good stock broker an make some money.so you can get out of that truck before you are to old to really enjoy LIFE.:smilie_132:

HHHHHMMMMMMM i did not know that NC had a stock sale i guess your broker must be the best in the world either that or your a spin doc for JEFCAP now c'mon fess up which lies is the truth so we can belive it with you:hysterical::hysterical:

HHHHHMMMMMMM i did not know that NC had a stock sale i guess your broker must be the best in the world either that or your a spin doc for JEFCAP now c'mon fess up which lies is the truth so we can belive it with you:hysterical::hysterical:
Actually I dont believe any of it. If I'm not mistaken Jevic wasn't even on the stock market when Big "H" owned the company. Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me. AND, have he ever heard of "check spell"?

Yes he was.....Jevic stock was like $2 or $4 dollars a share if I remember. Then Yellow bought him out at like $14 a share.

Now dollar bill I'm beginning to be concerened with you! try meditating before you climb into your big rig! driver rage is a very serious problem in america, we would'nt want you to become another statistic! and when you get to West Hampton, Harry's suv needs a coat of wax.

Yes he was.....Jevic stock was like $2 or $4 dollars a share if I remember. Then Yellow bought him out at like $14 a share.

those boys dont have a clue.there more ways to make real good money then just driving a truck.an you dont have to get DIRTY.::smilie_132:

I just drive a truck in my spare time Bill,
453415509uf6.jpg
the rest of the time I'm involved with the space shuttle program. I have to go now we have a guarantee delivery for the moon, it must be there in the am. did you know that jevic on-time delivery to the moon is almost 95% with one of the lowest claim ratios in the galaxy....

Guarantee made on time

shuttlemf9.png

pictured here is a team shuttle at "JG" jevic-galaxy

Update from Space, Guarantee delivery was made by 0800 moon time yesterday, customer was very pleased with jevic on time delivery. customer will use jevic for future deliveries to jupiter and mars. NC rates to high, Service time unexceptable.

Hey dollar Bill, we have an opening as a fuel jockey at our space terminal, just go to our website and apply.:hysterical:

:biglaugh::hysterical:
shuttlemf9.png

pictured here is a team shuttle at "JG" jevic-galaxy

Update from Space, Guarantee delivery was made by 0800 moon time yesterday, customer was very pleased with jevic on time delivery. customer will use jevic for future deliveries to jupiter and mars. NC rates to high, Service time unexceptable.

Hey dollar Bill, we have an opening as a fuel jockey at our space terminal, just go to our website and apply.:hysterical:

us or them it may wellbe >>

:smilie_132:
I just heard that Jevics driver recruiting department is getting tons of calls from New Century drivers looking for NEW EMPLOYMENT - and that NC layed off 25 -30 local and regional drivers?!?
ANd that there are more moves coming over there...I mean I heard it from a really reliable source - anybody else here anything?

:Die: already