Estes | OK where the hell is everybody

Is it not strange that there are more "guests" to the forums than "members". Come out of the shadows you cowards and spar with us!:chairshot: :bgroovy:

OK, I'm comin out. Just got in here.Tired of just readin', ready to do some "hackin" myself

OK, I'm comin out. Just got in here.Tired of just readin', ready to do some "hackin" myself

Welcome dw5thousand. This used to be a place where people would come and vent about estes. There was also a time when we thought we could give input to try and make this a better place to work for all. But now it has become a train wreck. It's like a crystal vase fell to the ground. Broke into five thousand pieces. You got a tube of super glue. And your'e going to try to put it all back together again. Mission impossible!

Welcome dw5thousand. This used to be a place where people would come and vent about estes.

vent?? thats a really soft word :D

There was also a time when we thought we could give input to try and make this a better place to work for all. But now it has become a train wreck. It's like a crystal vase fell to the ground. Broke into five thousand pieces. You got a tube of super glue. And your'e going to try to put it all back together again. Mission impossible!

correct sir!!!! yep everyone just wants to close thier minds use no common sence, doesnt want to see any other picture than the 1 they are painting. and all they want to do is call each other names, which i may have done in the past :D LOL, and bash the company.

Welcome dw5thousand. This used to be a place where people would come and vent about estes. There was also a time when we thought we could give input to try and make this a better place to work for all. But now it has become a train wreck. It's like a crystal vase fell to the ground. Broke into five thousand pieces. You got a tube of super glue. And your'e going to try to put it all back together again. Mission impossible!

Na. Not tryin to put anything back together. just want to share my opinions as well. The drivers seem to be the only ones who care anymore. Thanks for the welcome Elvis!