New Penn | Ok... Who Are You Blaming?

Gto561

TB Lurker
Credits
so now that the contract has passed, who are you mad at, the company or the union? I ask this question because it seems alot of anger is misguided. management at New Penn hardly ever mentioned the upcoming vote. unlike years ago where they practically begged us to vote "YES", it has been business as usual. some guys who have been outspoken in their intention to vote "NO" seem pissed off at them throughout this entire process. why? management didn't seem to have a care in the world as to how you voted. here's the thing, our local didn't seemed worried either. they wanted it to pass. shouldn't the angry "NO" voters, you know the ones who wear the Teamster tshirts, jackets, hats, etc. etc. be upset with the leadership and not management? it's ok to voice your anger at the union over their strong-arming. it's ok to be upset at them for once again enforcing the fear factor in you. don't be too proud to show it, just don't be mad at the guy who really didn't seem to care how you voted. to him it was "business as usual"

so now that the contract has passed, who are you mad at, the company or the union? I ask this question because it seems alot of anger is misguided. management at New Penn hardly ever mentioned the upcoming vote. unlike years ago where they practically begged us to vote "YES", it has been business as usual. some guys who have been outspoken in their intention to vote "NO" seem pissed off at them throughout this entire process. why? management didn't seem to have a care in the world as to how you voted. here's the thing, our local didn't seemed worried either. they wanted it to pass. shouldn't the angry "NO" voters, you know the ones who wear the Teamster tshirts, jackets, hats, etc. etc. be upset with the leadership and not management? it's ok to voice your anger at the union over their strong-arming. it's ok to be upset at them for once again enforcing the fear factor in you. don't be too proud to show it, just don't be mad at the guy who really didn't seem to care how you voted. to him it was "business as usual"

Believe me management cared how we voted its their jobs also that were on the line.As far as guys wearing teamster apparel if you don't like it why don't you go work non-union.This is a union company knuckle head.And guys have a right to vote the way they feel.Its their right to be pissed and they can blame who ever they want.

Believe me management cared how we voted its their jobs also that were on the line.As far as guys wearing teamster apparel if you don't like it why don't you go work non-union.This is a union company knuckle head.And guys have a right to vote the way they feel.Its their right to be pissed and they can blame who ever they want.
Im totally not shocked that you misunderstood my entire post. Go read it again or get someone to help you comprehend it, smart guy

I did read it .shouldnt we be mad at the union instead of management correct?you mean the management we have now?it's a total joke the way this company is operating now since yrc took us over.3 to 4 days to get from pa to NJ.Damages up the ass.You open the trailer doors and the ::shit:: falls out the back door.Where have you been?Management is to blame .They are hired to correct this crap.3 million in claims?Who is watching when a trailer is closed out?and not properly blocked inAnd the stuff comes in to the terminal crushed and damaged.its the guy that it is business as usual that's to blame because hes not doing his job.No one likes a take it or leave it contract offer,I believe there was a plan b we will never know now.The membership has spoken.I will still where my union apparel !!!!So get use to seeing those hats and t-shirts brother.im out............

I did read it .shouldnt we be mad at the union instead of management correct?you mean the management we have now?it's a total joke the way this company is operating now since yrc took us over.3 to 4 days to get from pa to NJ.Damages up the ass.You open the trailer doors and the :::shit::: falls out the back door.Where have you been?Management is to blame .They are hired to correct this crap.3 million in claims?Who is watching when a trailer is closed out?and not properly blocked inAnd the stuff comes in to the terminal crushed and damaged.its the guy that it is business as usual that's to blame because hes not doing his job.No one likes a take it or leave it contract offer,I believe there was a plan b we will never know now.The membership has spoken.I will still where my union apparel !!!!So get use to seeing those hats and t-shirts brother.im out............
I got news for you.... I wear my union stuff too and will continue to do so. Doesn't change the fact that their leadership leaves alot to be desired

shows how your brain works. i point out facts and you assume i voted yes smh. think before assuming, it'll help you out next time

GYO561, as I read your original post all I see is opinions, no facts and it seems pretty obvious that you were a Yes vote so own it.
Nevertheless, as a No voter myself, I’m am not pissed at anyone. I am however, dumbfounded! After the sacrifices we made last time we just accepted the first
P.O.S offer they throw at us? It’s hard for me to grasp. But I will.
And one last thing, I do blame the union. I quit being a proud Teamster about 10 years ago.
All the best to everyone.

GYO561, as I read your original post all I see is opinions, no facts and it seems pretty obvious that you were a Yes vote so own it.
Nevertheless, as a No voter myself, I’m am not pissed at anyone. I am however, dumbfounded! After the sacrifices we made last time we just accepted the first
P.O.S offer they throw at us? It’s hard for me to grasp. But I will.
And one last thing, I do blame the union. I quit being a proud Teamster about 10 years ago.
All the best to everyone.
for the record i voted NO. let me be clear, my reason for that is because i wanted the same exact raise ABF got and not a penny less. you blame the union and you aren't proud anymore of being a union man. your words. should've gave that response more thought before hitting reply

for the record i voted NO. let me be clear, my reason for that is because i wanted the same exact raise ABF got and not a penny less. you blame the union and you aren't proud anymore of being a union man. your words. should've gave that response more thought before hitting reply

You asked, “Ok...Who are you blaming?”
I answered. More thought would not have kept me from hitting reply.

Didn't you get more than ABF got?