R&L | Okay, I'll say it.....

R&L_PHI

TB Lurker
Credits
Weights and Inspection Person on the dock..... Making us money or losing us long time customers??? Seems like we lost some pretty steady customers over the last year or so...just sayin...

If those long time customers are so upset that they've been caught stealing from us that they leave, what's the loss? How much have they cheated all carriers on their freight over the years? Carriers should be paid for what we haul.

Have to agree with Confused. A few pounds I can see as being petty, but some of that stuff is ridiculous.

We have lost TONS of customers, because the management leaves so many drivers home, that we cannot service them.

Wow, what a way to run a company, STARVE guys out at the bottom, work everone else 55-60 hours, with 15-20 stops triple stacked, sideways, and damaged, and wonder why you have lost your customers...

This never happened until they hired that genius ZIMMERMAN.

Weights and Inspection Person on the dock..... Making us money or losing us long time customers??? Seems like we lost some pretty steady customers over the last year or so...just sayin...

Thats their new model, thats how they think they are gonna get the revenue up...**** the customers off, instead of providing excellent service like we used to do..

If something is obviously way off in the weight, yeah, I say correct it, but these weight and inspection guys, are more in the business of harassing our customers, over petty weight diffrences, than anything else...

I love how we deliver to these NURSING HOMES, that takes an hour to wheel 3-4 skids in, and on the freight bill, it says, liftgate charge, inside delivery charge, residential charge, but when you look at the manifest, the paperwork that the loaders use to load the trucks, you will see that all of these fee's are waived..PATHETIC!!!

Not nessecarily a weight issue, I'm talking about certain materials costing more to ship. They can be on a 40x48 pallet and the rate is raised, while the junk frieght that is 8 foot long will only get charged for 1 skid space. And Herbert, we have the pleasure of beauty store deliveries,all take a driver up to 2 hours to deliver,usually 3-4 skids, all inside delivery involving bringing each box 20-30 foot inside store that has enough room for 1 skid. Basically a white glove delivery. and of course all those charges are waived and that driver's pick-ups are screwed that day.

Not nessecarily a weight issue, I'm talking about certain materials costing more to ship. They can be on a 40x48 pallet and the rate is raised, while the junk frieght that is 8 foot long will only get charged for 1 skid space. And Herbert, we have the pleasure of beauty store deliveries,all take a driver up to 2 hours to deliver,usually 3-4 skids, all inside delivery involving bringing each box 20-30 foot inside store that has enough room for 1 skid. Basically a white glove delivery. and of course all those charges are waived and that driver's pick-ups are screwed that day.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone pay any of those fees. At this rate we could just drop them altogether and save money on the ink to print *Fee Waived* 20k times a day.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone pay any of those fees. At this rate we could just drop them altogether and save money on the ink to print *Fee Waived* 20k times a day.

It looks good on paper and thats all that matters with this bunch.Guess what else looked good on paper?.......................................................ENRON!!
Sadly that is this company's future unless someone wakes up and makes some serious management changes.