Oklahoma City U.S.Foodservice Semi Rollover

Chicks can't pull doubles, GT? :-)

Whatever! They gotta be able to do it better than most of the knuckleheads just pulling one in my area! Heck I even saw a driver asleep in the fuel island, had the shades drawn around the windows and everything, didn't even try and pretend he was getting fuel, some of these fools will park anywhere, I had a long set and had to park in the island next to him and run in and get a pop, I couldn't believe it...wait...yes I do believe it and I'm not surprised. LOL!

I believe it. GT. Some of these guys have no clue. But then again, a lot of the women I see behind the wheel don't either!!

WHOA!!! What happened to making GT eat it all the time... must have been a truce of some sort going on behind the scenes...
Don't drag me into it Punky Brewster, just admit ya cain't hang, why don't ya make us both a pie DARLIN!

Disclaimer: I am only joking, hopefully no one gets harmed in this post, like me.

Don't drag me into it Punky Brewster, just admit ya cain't hang, why don't ya make us both a pie DARLIN!

Disclaimer: I am only joking, hopefully no one gets harmed in this post, like me.

Don't lie, you boys must have had a great night.. don't you start worrying about pie.. you'll get yours, I promise.