ODFL | Old Dominion Pay Increase is here!

TipsyTexan

TB Lurker
Credits
2.7 CPM increase for line haul and 2.85 CPM increase for Teams. Also an increase in Drops, Hooks & Fuels. Plus no changes or price increase for benefits.

New pay starting September 3rd is $0.7358 CPM for line haul, $2.10 for Drops and Hooks, $3.60 for Fueling.

Team drivers will be making roughly $0.84 CPM, $2.10 for Drops and Hooks, $3.60 for Fueling.

3.8% increase in miles pay, 2.85% increase for fuel and 5% increase to drops and hooks. Plus no benefits increase or changes. That’s pretty good, I’ll take it to the bank. Thanks OD!

City drivers and other hourly employees are going to get screwed with the OT after 50 hours they added. But they did get an hourly increase of $1.10 per hour. Top out for city driver is now $31.60

Dock workers are getting a $0.90 increase

Last edited:
2.7 CPM increase for line haul and 2.85 CPM increase for Teams. Also an increase in Drops, Hooks & Fuels. Plus no changes or price increase for benefits.

New pay starting September 3rd is $0.7358 CPM for line haul, $2.10 for Drops and Hooks, $3.60 for Fueling.

Team drivers will be making roughly $0.84 CPM, $2.10 for Drops and Hooks, $3.60 for Fueling.

3.8% increase in miles pay, 2.85% increase for fuel and 5% increase to drops and hooks. Plus no benefits increase or changes. That’s pretty good, I’ll take it to the bank. Thanks OD!

City drivers and other hourly employees are going to get screwed with the OT after 50 hours they added. But they did get an hourly increase of $1.10 per hour. Top out for city driver is now $31.60

I work at fxf. You guys only get $2.10 for drop and hooks? And $3.60 for fueling???

I work at fxf. You guys only get $2.10 for drop and hooks? And $3.60 for fueling???
That’s the new rate as of September 3rd.

Right now we get $2 per drop and hook which is 4 hooks and 4 drops on average in DAL. Hook a dolly, drop and dolly in front of rear box. Hook front box, hook dolly and hook rear box for the set.

Fuel is $3.50 right now

Pay per mile is $0.7088 per mile right now as well

That’s the new rate as of September 3rd.

Right now we get $2 per drop and hook which is 4 hooks and 4 drops on average in DAL. Hook a dolly, drop and dolly in front of rear box. Hook front box, hook dolly and hook rear box for the set.

Fuel is $3.50 right now

Pay per mile is $0.7088 per mile right now as well
Geez. We’re at .6950 or something a mile and get like $23 for drop and hook and $16 fuel. Our new raises will be announced probably next month

Geez. We’re at .6950 or something a mile and get like $23 for drop and hook and $16 fuel. Our new raises will be announced probably next month
It comes out to $33.60 to drop and hook and $3.60 to fuel at the new rate. Takes 10 minutes or less to fuel.

my run pays 616 miles per day. At $0.7358 CPM and the new rate I make $478 per day. More if I via through FWT or ABI. $124k per year. I ain’t complaining

It comes out to $33.60 to drop and hook and $3.60 to fuel at the new rate. Takes 10 minutes or less to fuel.

my run pays 616 miles per day. At $0.7358 CPM and the new rate I make $478 per day. More if I via through FWT or ABI.

A

my run pays 616 miles per day. At $0.7358 CPM and the new rate I make $478 per day. More if I via through FWT or ABI. $124k per year. I ain’t complaining
Ahhhh ok that makes more sense. That’s an awesome mileage rate for you guys I’m jealous. I’m assuming we will not get that come raise time!

A

Ahhhh ok that makes more sense. That’s an awesome mileage rate for you guys I’m jealous. I’m assuming we will not get that come raise time!
Just think of it as they pay you $2.10 for every piece of equipment you touch. It adds up really quick. Because they don’t pay us hourly in the yard we don’t get micro managed on time. They pay hourly for certain other things if you need it.

They also base your vacation pay per hour off what you made the prior year. It gets adjusted every January. I’m currently getting paid almost $49 per hour any time I take time off.

Just think of it as they pay you $2.10 for every piece of equipment you touch. It adds up really quick. Because they don’t pay us hourly in the yard we don’t get micro managed on time. They pay hourly for certain other things if you need it.

They also base your vacation pay per hour off what you made the prior year. It gets adjusted every January. I’m currently getting paid almost $49 per hour any time I take time off.
Yup they do that for us as well it’s a nice perk to actually wanting to take days off lol

So when does overtime start when the raise goes in effect, or at other dates when it’s much slower? Like the first of the year perhaps?

New OT after 50 starts January 2022. Only certain states, depending on current state and local laws.
Thanks Lotta people and P/d will be quite upset Told him not to buy that brand new $800 a month pick up truck last year they depend on 58 hours a week just to survive it’s gonna be funny

my run pays 616 miles per day. At $0.7358 CPM and the new rate I make $478 per day. More if I via through FWT or ABI.
That’s great, the triple runs get 2 more cents on top of that plus more hooks and drops.

Thanks Lotta people and P/d will be quite upset Told him not to buy that brand new $800 a month pick up truck last year they depend on 58 hours a week just to survive it’s gonna be funny
Yeah, I’m sure some will get OT after 50 right now while we’re slammed in certain locations. But they’ll definitely cut WAY back on OT when things slow. They gotta control cost to help their bottom line.

My run is 660mi. I do it in a 70mph truck. I work for a good solid outfit. My family has what they need. I'm really hard-pressed to find much to complain about, so color me appreciative.