XPO | Old Dominion TV ads

[quote author=beerfd link=topic=79263.msg822743#msg822743 date=1271630202]
[quote author=radman link=topic=79263.msg822735#msg822735 date=1271627075]
Yes he should be fired. He is not a rookie. He was driving our race truck before he was driving our race car. He has crashed in almost every race. If I crashed that much I would definitly get fired and so would you.I am surprised that you are defending him. He is not a very good race car driver.
[/quote]He hasn't crashed in this weekend's race....yet. It's been post-poned, as well as the big race, until tomorrow.
Been raining for two days now :(
[/quote]

LOI for first accident in a 12 month period. All the others were ruled not at fault by the safety manager. He will do a ride along with a PS or other member of management.

[quote author=bigfoot077 link=topic=79263.msg822766#msg822766 date=1271635562]
[quote author=radman link=topic=79263.msg822735#msg822735 date=1271627075]
Yes he should be fired. He is not a rookie. He was driving our race truck before he was driving our race car. He has crashed in almost every race. If I crashed that much I would definitly get fired and so would you.I am surprised that you are defending him. He is not a very good race car driver.
[/quote]
See now, you don't know a whole lot about Nascar. He was in the truck series and now the nationwide series. Two different animals. You can drive for 30 years in the truck series and then switch to the nationwide series and you are a rookie. What ever the reason, it is not as easy as it looks. If it were, everyone would do it.
I am not defending him personally, but I am defending the system. Do you remember that rookie that was crashing in the Sprint series all the time? Joey Logano? He is doing quite well now but he was crashing all the time. Give the man a break. And remember, when there is an accident, everybody is looking and what better car for everyone to be looking at? Conway Freight no. 16!
[/quote]

I guess that is one way to get our name out there.