Holland | Omnitracs password

mudpuppy

TB Lurker
Credits
Strongly suggest everyone change their password from the ridiculously unsecured password they issued. Anyone that knows your driver # can login to your Omnitracs account and your driver's licence # is shown on your driver information page. You can do this on a handheld or the Omnitracs website.

www.omnitracs.com/customer-login

Scroll down to OMNITRACS XRS and click login
Company Login ID is Holland
Enter your user name and password
Click on My account at the top of the page
Click on Change password

Also check out all the info they can track through this magic box. Idle %, Hard braking events, Speeding,

Union needs to step up to the plate and stop this sharing of our Driver License info on this site !!

Another good one ? Well heard that in 2019 they are going to really fight for us to only have to give back -18% instead of -20% ........
In Washington, that's considered a "cut".:hide:

The union will sell it to you guys as "hey, you were going to get screwed out of another 5% of your wages, but thanks to us, you're only going to get screwed out of another 3%.

If you go to the site you can see what your driving habits have been ,but that's it .

In Washington, that's considered a "cut".:hide:

The union will sell it to you guys as "hey, you were going to get screwed out of another 5% of your wages, but thanks to us, you're only going to get screwed out of another 3%.

Actually in Washington they would consider that a 2% increase. The spin stops here people.

Strongly suggest everyone change their password from the ridiculously unsecured password they issued. Anyone that knows your driver # can login to your Omnitracs account and your driver's licence # is shown on your driver information page. You can do this on a handheld or the Omnitracs website.

www.omnitracs.com/customer-login

Scroll down to OMNITRACS XRS and click login
Company Login ID is Holland
Enter your user name and password
Click on My account at the top of the page
Click on Change password

Also check out all the info they can track through this magic box. Idle %, Hard braking events, Speeding,
Can’t log in

Make sure you use a small h for holland when you log in.
Make sure you use a small h for holland when you log in.
I've been logged in since Tuesday. I clocked in Tuesday morning, no problem. Tuesday night it said "you can't clock out because you didn't clock in". Wednesday morning it says "you can't clock in because you didn't clock out". I now use the paper log option and skip the computer login part.

If you go to the site you can see what your driving habits have been ,but that's it .
You can see other employees driving habits to, if you know their employee number and assume they use 0 or 1 as the extra digit. You can also see their driver license number if you click on "my account".

I've been logged in since Tuesday. I clocked in Tuesday morning, no problem. Tuesday night it said "you can't clock out because you didn't clock in". Wednesday morning it says "you can't clock in because you didn't clock out". I now use the paper log option and skip the computer login part.

What I'm talking about is if you log into omni trax with your phone or home computer the company ID...I have to use a small h for the word Holland ....

I think a works well to check to see when you're 8 hours up for your 8 hour break ... You can also search and see what your log graph looks like

I see the hard brakes but when I have my cruise on the truck picks up overhead signs and low bridges and next thing I have is a hard brake very dangerous