ON Strike!!

Never mentioned anything about me doing it. Just dont think it's a safe idea to park a scabby vehicle near striking teamsters.

Please try starting a fight elsewhere.

I don't know about starting a fight but to mention that it's not safe to park ...near Teamsters does not say good things about Teamsters.

I think the s-word is not allowed on the boards (even with the -y suffex.) Please correct me if I am wrong.

Not saying you or your some of your teamster best friends might not, but you never know if there is just that one guy that flew a bit over the edge with anger. There are nut jobs in every feild. Being a teamster nor TSA doesn't sort that out.

Btw: I meant shabby vehicle.

What seems important is not what was said but rather the idea that what was said has any meaning. How would anyone have any way of knowing what would be dangerous about parking around a Teamster? The insinuation is that it is common knowlege what a Teamster could be capable of. If there was no history to go on, the original post would be met with nothing more than curiosity and would need to be explained in order for anyone to understand what was meant by it.
There may be nut jobs all over, but not all organizations can be 'expected' to behave in such a manner.