1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Once again, WE pay

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Ice Rider, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

I don't give a rats A$$ if you are republican or democrat, I am so sick of paying for these other countries defense! WHY should we be paying to train and equip the afghans?

US, Afghanistan reach agreement on security pact - World News

"The new proposal, still to be approved by both the U.S. and Afghan administrations, calls for a sweeping, long-term relationship with the United States, committing Washington to paying to train and equip Afghan security forces"

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

The US loves their "posses".You know,the leaches that hang onto things so they can reap the benefits.Yet,they would be the first one to stab you in the back,if things get a little rocky.

3. a9faninnc

[​IMG]

4. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

We pay for everything. This idea that we are gonna "Stick it to the rich"? I don't see the wealthy getting any poorer...do you? We, the working middle class are who pays for everything. We not only pay to fight these wars we also die in them. We are the filter that all the wealth passes through like blood through a liver. We fight wars for cowards who will not fight for themselves and make the rich wealthier in the process!

Why? Because when their population had a chance to stand up to their tyrants? They didn't.

So who will protect us from our tyrants when we no longer have the will to do it? No one. We are the one nation in a world history of nations that have come and gone, rise to power and then fall to ashes....This one nation The United States of America had it right in concept and idea. We were the last chance for the world to redeem itself from those who would enslave us all and we decided to make subjects of the citizen. They have made a source of revenue out of those who of us who were willing to work and contribute to the well being of everyone.

But now, the incentive to work is gone. Every extra dime we earn is considered the property of the Government even before we earn it. We are finished as a nation. We who were warned by great men of history of what life would be like if we let the tyrant got the upper hand. Presidents who told us to watch out for the Military Industrial Complex. We didn't listen to Eisenhower...Or Truman...Or Kennedy or even Reagan. We didn't heed the warnings so we suffer the consequences. And we do this because it has become our common destiny: The world will continue down the path it was on before the USA came to power. We will be a footnote in history where the road split and we took the road most traveled. For a moment the plan was halted....and then it continued.

So now what? We have become what we have become for the same reason companies fail. We are the complacency who are willing to put up with it. Quiet desperate people who live day to day hoping things will get better. We have been told that the best patriot is a quiet patriot. Do you suppose the original Tea Party was filled with quiet men who never questioned the King? Then why should this present day Tea Party be any different?

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

well we need to stop the spread of communism (no wait that was 50 years ago)
    well we need to stop the spread of Islamo- Fascism. It is obvious the best way to do this is an open ended commitment in a nation that for the most part is still living in the 12th century

6. a9faninnc

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

8. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I agree with a lot of your post.....History is full of Empires that have risen to greatness..only to crumble and fall.....The United States is no different... All great powers have become corrupt and have fallen....
    Jer. 10.23 "to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
    Psalms 146.3 " Do not put your trust in nobles,
    Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs."

The way this Society is headed..The scriptures above seem to ring true......Just look at the Political "leaders" of today.....Really should make a person think....

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    An apology letter to the Afghans? We haven't even got a thank you from those Neanderthals. Instead of trying to reach an agreement with this trash, I have a better idea. Pull ALL of our troops out of there and let them kill each other. It's a win/win situation.

How about this From Karzai:
    "My trust with America is not good," Karzai said at a meeting of tribal elders and political leaders in Kabul. "I don't trust them and they don't trust me. During the past 10 years I have fought with them and they have made propaganda against me."

And we are worried about inking a deal with this garbage, as their Leader spews hatred about us to their tribal leaders so they can spread it across their Country. What the heck are we thinking?

Afghan President Hamid Karzai: I don't trust the US - World News

10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The United States invaded the Country now we have to find a face saving way out.
    We often hear how others need a face saving & so do we.
    We got out of Iraq when they would not agree to amnesty for our troops
    We're looking for the same type deal.

11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The easiest way to save face now is to just say "Ok, you don't respect us for what we've try to do to help you out of the stone age, so fine........good bye." And pull everyone out of there. Plus, them killing each other is an added bonus.

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I give it a 98% chance of going back to a fundamentalist government, and someone (Obama)will get blamed for this by the Republicans who will say we should have fought better & bombed more.
    We were warned by those who have tried before that Afghanistan is a swamp but no one listened.

13. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Knock it off mags. Oblahblah said this was the right war, he has run it for 5 years so yes IT IS HIS WAR and the outcome is his..........period. he should have pulled out in 2009 if he did not want to own it.

14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. Back when Bush was in there, Barry claimed that Bush was at war in the wrong country. Barry claimed that Afghanistan was where the war needed to be. It's Barry's war, or we would have already been out of there. In fact, he's attempting to ink a long term deal with those losers.......so that we WILL be there forever.

Come to think of it, Gitmo is still open also. Not only has he not closed it, but he's even improved their accommodations for them, at the U.S. tax payer's expense. Hate to have a radical Muslim upset with their accommodations ya know.

15. a9faninnc

[​IMG]