Estes | One Of Our Brothers Got Hurt

Jaxton

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone heard how that one of our drivers is doing out of 087 is doing that broke both of his jaws ?,I just heard about this

Anyone heard how that one of our drivers is doing out of 087 is doing that broke both of his jaws ?,I just heard about this

Never heard anything about that specific one. I know one slipped on ice back in Feb and broke some bones. Then also a p&d guy broke his wrist in multiple spots falling off a dock. Believe they're both doing OK though, outside of the whole broken bones thing.

This is a bad one i hope some people were around to help it would be difficult to talk something like this happend to me i skipped the pin so i had an 8 foot to by four proping the 5th wheel leaning foward and a helper driving and when the pin cleared the board snapped and hit me under the chin and knocked me silly so when i see a driver jumping on the crank handle and bags hissing prior to a drop i say why you doing this to the next guy

Omg I hope he heals soon. At the end of the day going home to our family is all we want.
Prayers for a speedy recovery,

Landing gear recoil I was told
I have had this happen before and it really is something that you have to pay attention to. There is several injuries that can happen from the recoil which all hurt and can in the wrong situation be a life changing event. We all want to go back home the way we started injury free.

I try to keep my head up when rolling landing gear but its hard to do when the legs have been dragged around on yards and have a slight bend to them.