Holland | One Yellow 2022-2023

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
"Aligning our pick-up & delivery geographical footprint and the linehaul network and terminals in the West is a big step in our journey to becoming One Yellow, a super-regional LTL carrier. But we’re not done.
In the coming months, our team will be working hard to deliver the next series of milestones in this transformation."

OneYellow20222023b1953128769de735.md.png

"Aligning our pick-up & delivery geographical footprint and the linehaul network and terminals in the West is a big step in our journey to becoming One Yellow, a super-regional LTL carrier. But we’re not done.
In the coming months, our team will be working hard to deliver the next series of milestones in this transformation."

Lol what is a super regional!!! Lol what a joke usf is a super regional!! And yellow is too! Just rebranding a dead horse! No one that ships usf or new penn! Is going to ship yellow!!! 1 yellow=bankruptcy!

Lol putting lipstick on a pig! Still a pig!

Translation " In the coming months, our team will be working hard to develop new and novel excuses as to why we can't pick up or deliver freight". Some examples currently in Beta testing are 1) "We don't have enough people" We are fast tracking this one by sending 3 drivers to the same location while missing other pick-ups. 2) Customers who still use a phone can call Yellow or Holland for a pick up. The phone won't be answered at either location, but you can subscribe to Yellows excuse service. (still in development).
Yellow is also developing autonomous technology that relies on piggy backing on real truck lines existing networks. This approach works particularly well if your freight is going where their trucks are going. You can expect the same lack of service that you currently experience with Yellows patented monotonous technology. Using a time tested, semi real time MS DOS platform, You'll experience crashing websites, phone wait times that will have you questioning your choice of career, as well as your sanity. During your hold time, you will be treated to the latest news on what the CEO, CFO, and senior executive VP's latest bonus awards are as well as their plans for the cash.
Stay tuned for more information and answers to the question "What can I do for yellow today!!

Holland was so thick and present on the roads in their hot and heavy areas like Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. It seems like now there aren’t half of the Hollands on the road as there used to be. And I am counting the Holland units that are stained Yellow. Sad day. Dayton Freight has really upped their presence I have noticed.

Holland was so thick and present on the roads in their hot and heavy areas like Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. It seems like now there aren’t half of the Hollands on the road as there used to be. And I am counting the Holland units that are stained Yellow. Sad day. Dayton Freight has really upped their presence I have noticed.
The ones that you do see are most likely pulling emptys....

No one that ships usf is going to ship yellow!