New Penn | One Yellow 2022-2023

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
"
Aligning our pick-up & delivery geographical footprint and the linehaul network and terminals in the West is a big step in our journey to becoming One Yellow, a super-regional LTL carrier. But we’re not done.
In the coming months, our team will be working hard to deliver the next series of milestones in this transformation."

OneYellow202220233c7bf888a440ff95.md.png

"
Aligning our pick-up & delivery geographical footprint and the linehaul network and terminals in the West is a big step in our journey to becoming One Yellow, a super-regional LTL carrier. But we’re not done.
In the coming months, our team will be working hard to deliver the next series of milestones in this transformation."

Lol putting lipstick on a pig! Still a pig!

"

Didn't Preston call themselves a Super Regional Carrier??
Right around the time they were owned by Yellow???

Didn't Preston call themselves a Super Regional Carrier??
Right around the time they were owned by Yellow???
This is all I see from a quick search.
Google sucks anymore.

You need to login to get it all.

But I know from my search that the su at the end is Super region next day to 2-day service.
That's as far as I see.