New Penn | Only The Start Of Changes ?

135083348_1623806487805841_3635250296442525146_o.jpg
Quote paragraph #9 , " Hawkins views the project as a long-term project to transform the four companies into one “super regional LTL carrier,” able to provide one-to-three-day service in its regional lanes and transcontinental service by long-haul YRC Freight.

Quote paragraph #9 , " Hawkins views the project as a long-term project to transform the four companies into one “super regional LTL carrier,” able to provide one-to-three-day service in its regional lanes and transcontinental service by long-haul YRC Freight.
Long term....the wY this Corp burns through execs I guess he don’t plan to be around to see it.

I hope they keep Coop though interlining all that freight they move for them between Cedar Rapids,and Waterloo.

anybody see any of this new equipment we supposed to get in other than forklifts???they piggy-backed in 1 new peterbilt the other day at #03. got a handful of 53 footers in, vanguard brand, putting in service quicker than they can get them entered in the system computers...kinda pathetic how bad we need trailers, but it is yrc or shall i say the new YELLOW!!

anybody see any of this new equipment we supposed to get in other than forklifts???they piggy-backed in 1 new peterbilt the other day at #03. got a handful of 53 footers in, vanguard brand, putting in service quicker than they can get them entered in the system computers...kinda pathetic how bad we need trailers, but it is yrc or shall i say the new YELLOW!!
Are they combining New Penn Scranton & YRC in Dorrance Pa.? ABF has been getting a bunch of guys calling & asking about employment saying that’s the reason. I’m guessing they are towards the bottom of both boards....

Are they combining New Penn Scranton & YRC in Dorrance Pa.? ABF has been getting a bunch of guys calling & asking about employment saying that’s the reason. I’m guessing they are towards the bottom of both boards...
did they piggy back the new peterbuilt in on a forklift?

they might has well have, had to call a wrecker in to lift 1 peterbilt off the back of piggyback, but ,hey cant say we got no tractors in now can we...and the scranton merge rumor has been around for awhile but i really dont know if or when its happening.but it would give them another npme property to sell....they seem to like selling npme to merge into yrc ::shit:: terminals...

they might has well have, had to call a wrecker in to lift 1 peterbilt off the back of piggyback, but ,hey cant say we got no tractors in now can we...and the scranton merge rumor has been around for awhile but i really dont know if or when its happening.but it would give them another npme property to sell....they seem to like selling npme to merge into yrc :::shit::: terminals...
They can't sell something they own already done that sold to R&L

Does NP have more “company friendly” work rules? That’s the reason.
Exactly, they are doing the same thing with Holland. They want to eliminate A-B-C dispatch, they can also interline with non union carriers and I am sure there are others. Switch everything away from YRC and then when that's done switch everything to Yellow.
You mean to tell us that yrc is merging in with NP and not the other way around that's got to be the dumbest thing i heard so far