TForce | Oops

Typical of what you see daily. Someone screws up, or gets in an accident,and it’s like a race against the clock as to how fast they can post it, to show the world another dumb a$$.....
Everybody makes a mistakes.... no one is perfect. But everyone has a cellphone camera....

If I had a video of every time I lost a mirror, I might already be one of those, social media influencers...
If you had to pay for those mirrors, you would be hitting me up for a loan, since I just won the billion-dollar Powerball
lottery.
Don't let this get out, all the poor people on TB will be after my money.

If you had to pay for those mirrors, you would be hitting me up for a loan, since I just won the billion-dollar Powerball
lottery.
Don't let this get out, all the poor people on TB will be after my money.
You won the powerball? Maybe you can help me. A Nigerian prince needs my help paying ransom to unlock the family fortune. If you are interested send me $100,000 in prepaid credit cards. I will forward them. Thanks in advance

You won the powerball? Maybe you can help me. A Nigerian prince needs my help paying ransom to unlock the family fortune. If you are interested send me $100,000 in prepaid credit cards. I will forward them. Thanks in advance
Be more than happy to oblige, send your request in Moldovanian please or just call br549.