Old Dominion | Open enrollment

I thought I heard in the wage meeting that Medical wasn't going up? Just did my open enrollment and Employee+Children went up from $45.75 to $50

Whats the Company ID?

57805T2.jpg

Grumpy O' Man

Got mine done last night.Wow!!O'h how I wish we could just go back to the old day's with a simple paper with no changes is all I had to write.lol..But,I did up my disiability and life insurance and took out a little on the wife and kid's.

Dlinniy

Got mine done last night.Wow!!O'h how I wish we could just go back to the old day's with a simple paper with no changes is all I had to write.lol..But,I did up my disiability and life insurance and took out a little on the wife and kid's.

Indeed, last year's system worked just fine, but noooooo, have to change it every year and if you don't figure it out in 3 hours you don't get benefits for next 4 years....

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Indeed, last year's system worked just fine, but noooooo, have to change it every year and if you don't figure it out in 3 hours you don't get benefits for next 4 years....

OD gotten to the point where they keep hiring all these college kids who've got to prove their worth in NC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock