ODFL | Open enrollment

LifeOfDenial

TB Lurker
Credits
I thought I heard in the wage meeting that Medical wasn't going up? Just did my open enrollment and Employee+Children went up from $45.75 to $50

Whats the Company ID?

57805T2.jpg

Got mine done last night.Wow!!O'h how I wish we could just go back to the old day's with a simple paper with no changes is all I had to write.lol..But,I did up my disiability and life insurance and took out a little on the wife and kid's.

Got mine done last night.Wow!!O'h how I wish we could just go back to the old day's with a simple paper with no changes is all I had to write.lol..But,I did up my disiability and life insurance and took out a little on the wife and kid's.

Indeed, last year's system worked just fine, but noooooo, have to change it every year and if you don't figure it out in 3 hours you don't get benefits for next 4 years....

Indeed, last year's system worked just fine, but noooooo, have to change it every year and if you don't figure it out in 3 hours you don't get benefits for next 4 years....

OD gotten to the point where they keep hiring all these college kids who've got to prove their worth in NC.