Yellow | Opinions Are Like...

Canadian Flyer

They Call Me CF, Eh
Credits
Well, you know.

Regardless of all the opinions floating around out there right now, my own included, I just wanted to wish the brothers and sisters of YRC the best. Some people are looking to sabotage what I see as a ten years and counting struggle against debt and what is undeniably a battle to keep a union job alive.

All I can say to you guys is get out there and vote. Regardless of what other people say or imply, vote for what you truly believe in. Consider carefully whether or not you believe in your union, their negotiators and the future of YRC. Consider carefully your own future and the future of everyone your vote will affect. Believe in your vote and be prepared to accept the consequences of your decision. Some of you will not be happy with the outcome, undoubtedly, but regardless you should all vote.

Good luck, my friends.

Well, you know.

Regardless of all the opinions floating around out there right now, my own included, I just wanted to wish the brothers and sisters of YRC the best. Some people are looking to sabotage what I see as a ten years and counting struggle against debt and what is undeniably a battle to keep a union job alive.

All I can say to you guys is get out there and vote. Regardless of what other people say or imply, vote for what you truly believe in. Consider carefully whether or not you believe in your union, their negotiators and the future of YRC. Consider carefully your own future and the future of everyone your vote will affect. Believe in your vote and be prepared to accept the consequences of your decision. Some of you will not be happy with the outcome, undoubtedly, but regardless you should all vote.

Good luck, my friends.
great post CF!!

Well, you know.

Good luck, my friends.
Most sensible yet. Thumbs up.