ADuiePyle | Orientation done

Monday nights are always tough, just because your coming off the weekend ... and Monday is a busy night because of the added break freight coming in from southeastern and west coast

Monday nights are always tough, just because your coming off the weekend ... and Monday is a busy night because of the added break freight coming in from southeastern and west coast

Considering I haven't driven line haul in a month, it will be especially hard for me adjusting to being up all night. Combine my wife just got a new puppy...... sleeping Monday should be limited. I will adjust though just might take a few days

Considering I haven't driven line haul in a month, it will be especially hard for me adjusting to being up all night. Combine my wife just got a new puppy...... sleeping Monday should be limited. I will adjust though just might take a few days
Ha... been there done that and doing it again
Also

You will have a co driver for a few nights. Lets hope there is some compatibility so the conversation keeps flowing beyond Pyle

Just leave the steamahs up thah, I don't eat clams with penises.