TForce | Orlando

Hosslove

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone from Orlando that could provide info on the TM we got from Orlando that was an assistant Tm in Orlando? Pros and cons, we all have them. Seems like an alright guyatleast for now. Wink Wink.

He can be very sneaky he will call you on the phone while your driving just to see if you will answer it. He came from Saia, I think he was a salesman there, he was hired here as an assistant tm, he moved up very quickly, you don't move up that quickly unless you are 100% by the book.

[quote author=Overnite link=topic=80204.msg830183#msg830183 date=1273979970]
He can be very sneaky he will call you on the phone while your driving just to see if you will answer it. He came from Saia, I think he was a salesman there, he was hired here as an assistant tm, he moved up very quickly, you don't move up that quickly unless you are 100% by the book.
[/quote]

And do drivers answer? Have they ever heard of caller ID?

Your right brother, but some people just trust people and if you are a former Overniter, we didnt used to have to watch everything we did and some habits are hard to break. I know this isnt OVERNITE anymore for those of you who are thinking it. Its sad, but i trust NOBODY anymore in management, and few of my commrades. :duel:

Yea its true he did move up pretty quick, As far as my experience with him here in Orlando he was pretty fair, Never too busy to talk to you like our tm is. But for the guys working the dock get ready because he will look in every trailer you load and if it needs to be reworked hes going to tell you, yes he is by the book but he at least here while being the ATM he was pretty fair and not out to get you. things may change now that hes a TM that i dont know, 1 thing for sure he is a real stickler for safety but he wasnt quick to whip out the red card he would talk to you first according to him all he wanted was for all of us to get home safe.
Now on the down side i hope your stewards are really up to date with contract because he will defenitly try and turn everything in it against you and if he can get in good with your union rep look out, thats what happened here in Orlando