FedEx Freight | Our Deeply FLawed Pay Scales (GPD)

CT, you don't like it? Jump to UPS. "Oh, but I'll lose seniority!" :censored:.

You clowns need to get some new lines. Where in the post you quoted did I say I didn't like my job at Fed Ex? Just because I'm a man and can speak objectively about things doesn't mean you clowns have to get bent out of shape. Stand up be a man call a spade a spade. I feel sorry for you guys I really do.

Below image, taken from another thread, shows one tactic that is historically tried BEFORE any adjustments are made.

Note the sign on bonus. I'm curious what the stipulations are to qualify...

tWKFneW.jpg

I get the cost effectiveness of such a new hire bonus vs an across the board bump. Still, it could be a sign of things to come. :idunno:

Don't get me wrong it will be great if our wages jump that much, but let's be realistic the last couple years the road drivers have have got a penny a year, but in the next 4 years the pay is going up 30 cents on mile. Like I said these clowns need drug tested. :hilarious:

At Coop Dispatch, our drug tests are done online, and Coop pays for FedX shipping.

At Coop Dispatch, our drug tests are done online, and Coop pays for FedX shipping.
True story...I once went for a job interview and after sitting and discussing the job, the employer offered me the position. Once I accepted he said, “now we need to drug test you”...then he opened his desk drawer and pulled out a doobie and said, “you want the first hit??”

Why did you ever quit that job?
I, and a few others, were let go for refusing to work Memorial Day weekend...it was for one of our major customers but I already had plans and they knew it and he scheduled me to work the job anyways.

The wages and bennies weren’t “great” but damn I enjoyed going to work, we ALWAYS had a good time...one of the best jobs I’ve ever had!! :1036316054:

Below image, taken from another thread, shows one tactic that is historically tried BEFORE any adjustments are made.

Note the sign on bonus. I'm curious what the stipulations are to qualify...

tWKFneW.jpg

I get the cost effectiveness of such a new hire bonus vs an across the board bump. Still, it could be a sign of things to come. :idunno:
Friend of mine suggested to his manager that they might be better served to offer retention bonuses to experienced drivers getting ready to retire.

Friend of mine suggested to his manager that they might be better served to offer retention bonuses to experienced drivers getting ready to retire.
Why would a company invest anything in someone that tenured?
That MF ain't going NOWHERE.

I'd say, pay the younger, but seasoned drivers, that still have 20+ yrs of work ahead of them, to retain the trained, experienced tallent.

Why would a company invest anything in someone that tenured?
That mother****er ain't going NOWHERE.

I'd say, pay the younger, but seasoned drivers, that still have 20+ yrs of work ahead of them, to retain the trained, experienced tallent.
Those guys seriously contemplating retirement aren’t going anywhere? Pull your head out before you suffocate.
Some might hang around awhile for an extra hundred a week.