Our plan is working

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
We have just successfully purged our ranks of the weak and useless . Open the the work records of the boys that crossed Oak mgt.You will find chronic absenteeism,wrecks,problems with customers,obesity,sloth and mental and emotional infirmity . Not the cream of the crop so to speak. Truthfully these ones are culls. Remember
when Cuba emptied their prisons and mental institutions and loaded boats to America. Of course I know you are only scraping the bottom now so they might do. I really have not seen one man that was a asset to this company cross yet. Sorry boys Teamsters got you again.

they got back the boys that have been milking them for years for overtime. I am sure they will strive to make the NEW oakh a proffitable company,

dont worry oakh has a burlap sack for those that crossed when they are done with them they will be tossed on thier butts and probably wishing that they would have stayed at reddaway or found a new job until this is over i mean who needs dignigty when you dont even have self respect come on guys what have they become but an at will employee that is the worst thing in the world for those that have had it easy for the last 15-20 years the joke is on them

We have just successfully purged our ranks of the weak and useless . Open the the work records of the boys that crossed Oak mgt.You will find chronic absenteeism,wrecks,problems with customers,obesity,sloth and mental and emotional infirmity . Not the cream of the crop so to speak. Truthfully these ones are culls. Remember
when Cuba emptied their prisons and mental institutions and loaded boats to America. Of course I know you are only scraping the bottom now so they might do. I really have not seen one man that was a asset to this company cross yet. Sorry boys Teamsters got you again.

Wow, isn't that exactly what the Germans wanted to do?

Who's pulling what?:biglaugh:

I really wouldn't worry to much about freight getting there on time or even at all, just travel I-5 daily and see what these hooligans do.:biglaugh:

On the same idea, here are 2 companies that need extra picketing, American Warehousig in Clackamas, OR and Richards Packaging in Kent, WA. They say they support OAKH according to Oaks website. And by the way from OAKH website they have the money to replace Qualcom and replace it with a new system. Why don't they havethe money to pay for healthcare?

Did you see on the website for American Warehousing that they have a Penninsula trailer right next to the OHFL trailer. I am disgusted with the companies that support OHFL for their actions against the retirees and the rest of the employees. Shame on them.

I hear ABF is hiring Sales people. To bad Oaks sales people have lied to all our customers so they have no marketable reputation left. They can't leave because no one else will hire them

On OHFL website, they say 110 cross, so 110 out of 600 is about 20% have crossed. So there were 20% of "weak and useless" people that OHFL could not get rid of because of the union. How about this, OHFL proposes items in the contract that the union can not possibly agree to so that union will have no choice but strike. They will take back the "weak and useless" for the time being and hire good employees and soon get rid of the "weak and useless" AND the union. Get two birds with one stone!!!

If what you say is true, that about 20% of union employees were useless, this is the problem with unions that do not let employers get rid of bad employees. Teachers and medical unions are some examples of people that have no business being teachers or nurses just being shuffled around the district/country because the union will not let employers get rid of them for good.

Are you truly putting the replacement drivers (hire good employees) in that classification? Have you seen them on the road? This is truly sad and pathetic in many different ways. The company had high standards before and their standard has dropped tremendously. Drivers that look like they have not showered in days, smoking in the cabs, not looking the best in character by any means. This is what you consider good employees that they have hired?

Kiss ***

JUST ASKING IS A COMPANY KISS ***:butt kiss:. So the Company can't get rid of the bad employees???:hysterical: well look at them now! suspending every rule and compromizing at every turn to get drivers. The bottom of the truck driver barrel taking in any carney driver they can get. WHY? because the VP love money more than people:chairshot:. I have by OHFL info video been told how much of a family member I am along with the rest of us union members. Then they destroy the lives of their "Family Members" Employees that have given all they have and more to make this company the best LTL freight company, AND what does the VP's do... destroy our familys because they can't make their house payment or car payment. They will soon have no insurance for their wife and children. The bills pile up. Tension in the home, all because of VP greed. They don't tell you that they have 3 other companies that skim proffit off the top of OHFL then they tell us that OHFL is operating at a loss.... All the while they stuff their pockets with $$$$$ off of the backs of the workers that got them there. Shame on the VPs and people like you that support this abuse.:nutkick:

maybe it is time for some of you to start putting pressure on your locals to get a contract. remember, we are paying them well, just as those two who came to PDX and asked for a good steakhouse to chow at while we are standing on the line.

Auburn Driver
You ,I mean the company hired these guys in the first place.Even your own managers respect a person who has convictions and will stand strong versus people who only think about themselves.Lets face it society would not function if we all put ourseves first .Would it?
Point is that none of the people the company needs to really sell its self as the class act it once was have crossed . I really hate to agree with you but both parties need to negotiate because the point of no return is not far off.We may have to find new jobs but Oak Harbor will end up
without the face of Oak Harbor and the experience and consistency that went with it. Your sales staff is at the end of its rope selling the lies.Let us pray that somebody has even one ounce of common sense .Both sides

You haven't been to Medford?

JUST ASKING IS A COMPANY KISS ***:butt kiss:. So the Company can't get rid of the bad employees???:hysterical: well look at them now! suspending every rule and compromizing at every turn to get drivers. The bottom of the truck driver barrel taking in any carney driver they can get. WHY? because the VP love money more than people:chairshot:. I have by OHFL info video been told how much of a family member I am along with the rest of us union members. Then they destroy the lives of their "Family Members" Employees that have given all they have and more to make this company the best LTL freight company, AND what does the VP's do... destroy our familys because they can't make their house payment or car payment. They will soon have no insurance for their wife and children. The bills pile up. Tension in the home, all because of VP greed. They don't tell you that they have 3 other companies that skim proffit off the top of OHFL then they tell us that OHFL is operating at a loss.... All the while they stuff their pockets with $$$$$ off of the backs of the workers that got them there. Shame on the VPs and people like you that support this abuse.:nutkick:

Please explain.

Yes our plan is working. We have been following one of The V brothers who jumped ship and he is so scared that he keeps calling the cops on us. The police have said that we are doing nothing wrong. So LV for your information we are going to stay on you like a bulldog after a bone.