Our plan is working

Yes our plan is working. We have been following one of The V brothers who jumped ship and he is so scared that he keeps calling the cops on us. The police have said that we are doing nothing wrong. So LV for your information we are going to stay on you like a bulldog after a bone.

Seriously, why isn't that considered stalking?

Because we are allowed to follow the delivery drivers in theirs routes to picket the customers who are willing to use a company that practices ULPs. This is federal law and it is also part of my 1st amendment rights as long as we follow the rules.

Yes our plan is working. We have been following one of The V brothers who jumped ship and he is so scared that he keeps calling the cops on us. The police have said that we are doing nothing wrong. So LV for your information we are going to stay on you like a bulldog after a bone.

Are you sure you are following the right person? I'm guessing you mean by "jumped ship" to have left the company and "one of the V brothers" as one of the son of Henry VP Sr. Henry had three sons and as far as I know, David and Ed are still with the company and the third one has nothing to do with OHFL. So, either you are following some stranger around and harassing him or you are following someone who has nothing to do with OHFL or you are flat out lying.

We know exactly who we are following. The 3 v brothers are not vp related. Everyone in portland knows who they are. We can not show last names but louie knows who we are talking about, so does Al & Recardo.

On OHFL website, they say 110 cross, so 110 out of 600 is about 20% have crossed.

The company has overstated the number of line crossers from the beginning. The numbers I have heard is that they are stating 110 but the real number is about 70. Most of those being office folks and the people that live in the right to work state of Idaho.

Are you sure you are following the right person? I'm guessing you mean by "jumped ship" to have left the company and "one of the V brothers" as one of the son of Henry VP Sr. Henry had three sons and as far as I know, David and Ed are still with the company and the third one has nothing to do with OHFL. So, either you are following some stranger around and harassing him or you are following someone who has nothing to do with OHFL or you are flat out lying.

Could not possibly mean Dave he went to the school of Oak
Harbor but cut class on truck driving day .Muchas gracias
Don't know if Ed drives or not.

Yes, once again our plan is working. We followed Dave C on his route today. Because of the pickets he got thrown out of a strip mall, Kmart & Walmart parking lots. All he was doing was sleeping but the pickets interupted business and Yellow drivers were unable to hook up their equipment and showed us a lot of support. Way to go Yellow driver in Clackamas & Yellow driver at Lenox. Video will be on u tube soon. Back to Dave who is one of us who jumped ship. From 11:30 in the morning til 3:00 in the afternoon he only made 1 pickup. Yeah OAKH is back 100%.

Heard a rumor today the a customer caklled Reddaway and was omewhat upset with them. Seems they got a quote for a shipment from Reddaway for $104 and then called Joke Harbor. Joke Harbor was willing to send a 53 pound box from Auburn to So. Cal for a whopping $26. 1/4 of the rate. They can't keep that up for long they are just sending drivers out to make it look good.

IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Heard a rumor today the a customer caklled Reddaway and was omewhat upset with them. Seems they got a quote for a shipment from Reddaway for $104 and then called Joke Harbor. Joke Harbor was willing to send a 53 pound box from Auburn to So. Cal for a whopping $26. 1/4 of the rate. They can't keep that up for long they are just sending drivers out to make it look good.

IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Sounds like desperation to me! I have nothing but respect and admiration for those of you that have not crossed the line, somethings gotta give, this company has acted so callous and immoral throughout this process their actions are indefensible, anyone who calls in a gang of combat-boot wearing strike busters, after repeatedly violating federal labor law deserves no ones sympathy. Strike line crosser's deep down have to know what they have done is wrong, personally I wouldn't want to have to look at my family knowing I have no moral fiber to extend to them, I'd rather take them to the strike line, unemployment line, food bank, or my parents basement.

On the same idea, here are 2 companies that need extra picketing, American Warehousig in Clackamas, OR and Richards Packaging in Kent, WA. They say they support OAKH according to Oaks website. And by the way from OAKH website they have the money to replace Qualcom and replace it with a new system. Why don't they havethe money to pay for healthcare?

I thought this was a ULP strike...

I thought this was a ULP strike...

You keep repeating that over and over. The strike was finally called because of ULP but we have been without a contract for a year and the sticking points were pension, healthcare, senority and sick leave. The ULP's come into play because the company has been threatening employees if they went on strike they would be replaced. I see from your repeated posts that this has been explained to you more than once. I hope a spoke slowly enough for you to get it this time.

You keep repeating that over and over. The strike was finally called because of ULP but we have been without a contract for a year and the sticking points were pension, healthcare, senority and sick leave. The ULP's come into play because the company has been threatening employees if they went on strike they would be replaced. I see from your repeated posts that this has been explained to you more than once. I hope a spoke slowly enough for you to get it this time.

Make no mistake, I know exactly why this strike was called. I'd just like people to admit the truth. You must forget that this board is full of employees on each side of the line and nobody's fooling anybody by claiming that this strike is because of labor violations or economic issues. Don't you think it's ironic that the timing of the strike coincides perfectly with the election? And since you'll do whatever the Teamsters tell you to do you're going to align with their candidate and their issues. The really sad thing is that there aren't enough questions being asked.

Make no mistake, I know exactly why this strike was called. I'd just like people to admit the truth. You must forget that this board is full of employees on each side of the line and nobody's fooling anybody by claiming that this strike is because of labor violations or economic issues. Don't you think it's ironic that the timing of the strike coincides perfectly with the election? And since you'll do whatever the Teamsters tell you to do you're going to align with their candidate and their issues. The really sad thing is that there aren't enough questions being asked.

I don't what planet you are from but it's time to land. If anything it's the greedy corporate thugs trying to get one last bite of the apple.

Make no mistake, I know exactly why this strike was called.
:toxic:
Really. Do tell us.
You must forget that this board is full of employees on each side of the line and nobody's fooling anybody by claiming that this strike is because of labor violations or economic issues.
If it is not because of labor violations or economic issues what is it for?:butt kiss:
Don't you think it's ironic that the timing of the strike coincides perfectly with the election?
What?? I know you have forgotten but the contract was up a year ago. If there would have been something to vote on a year ago what election would that coincided with?:biglaugh: Yep the big bad Union had to wait until the election. Judas Priest. Your logic makes no sense.
And since you'll do whatever the Teamsters tell you to do you're going to align with their candidate and their issues.
Maybe, maybe not. Most people are very able to make their own decisions without help of others. It is truly sad that you cannot see truth when it shines in your eyes.
The really sad thing is that there aren't enough questions being asked.
The only sad part is that you have drunk way too much of the company Kool-Aid. But please do ask the questions of your beloved company. I am sure they will tell you everything is fine.

How much perfume does Roadway Ronnie have to spread in the VP's office each day BS?