FedEx Freight | out of a job

Here we are arguing about what we have, my brother has been unemployed for 22 months and his wife just left him. He just lost his house and he wishes he was dead. I think if 1700 lose a job and thousands upon thousands keep theirs, then we should maybe be a little grateful... maybe I'm just an A-Hole...Good luck to all....

Here we are arguing about what we have, my brother has been unemployed for 22 months and his wife just left him. He just lost his house and he wishes he was dead. I think if 1700 lose a job and thousands upon thousands keep theirs, then we should maybe be a little grateful... maybe I'm just an A-Hole...Good luck to all....
My neighbor got laid-off, got drunk, beat up his wife and went to jail...I'm gratefull I don't drink the same brand of beer

some of those national drivers should transfer to hickory,nc. I hear they have some pretty long runs too.
LMAO!! yeah they got some long runs alright!! What is it 57mi to CLT? Work the dock for 6hrs then 57mi back? MAYBE do a double turn? they shouldn't even call that a road job!!!

nice working with all of you,best of luck to everyone on boths sides. im going to bottom of board ,maybe even on extra board .(national driver) and you known that in the winter months freight is always slow.

Keep your chin up man! I hate to say this, but everything happens for a reason, there may be a better opportunity ahead and you just don't know it yet!

Fedex has never pushed, (take care of our people) hooty. If you remember, that was Sheridan that always said that in meetings. Sheridan was there for his people. Fedex is a corporation, and could care less for the people. the way Fedex thinks, there is somebody waiting for your job!!! Sucks, but true.:sadwavey:

Actually, they could NOT care less. If they haven't pushed their we love our people so much rhetoric, what's with all the smiling employees pictures on the walls and the constant drumbeat of "you are important to us" mantra on all the videos and CD's we watch and listen to? I know it's what they have to tell us, but I can't believe that even THEY buy that crap.

I just noticed, above, where I said "you are important to us", with the additional letter of "e", you get their real message--- "you are important to use".