Politics | Outgoing Congressman Adam Kinzinger Loses It – Threatens Violence Against Twitter User Catturd2 – a Cartoon Cat

SuperCourse

Happiness is a well worn footpath in the woods....
:lmao::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::hilarious:

On Monday popular Twitter user Catturd2 posted this cartoon on the war in Ukraine adding, “It’s dumb that I’m laughing way too hard at this.”

catturd-ukraine-meme.md.webp
The tweet triggered outgoing Congressman Adam Kinzinger – who then threatened violence against the online cartoon cat.

Adam Kinzinger: Literal evil. If I met you in person it would not end well… for you. Sicko. Trolls who have never done a thing in their life pretend to be patriots and laugh at real warriors.
Catturd ™

@catturd2

Sitting congressman threatens violence against a U.S. citizen over laughing at a meme they found funny.
1f602.png
I can’t stop laughing at this infant.

Bob Rumson

After President Donald Trump was fraudently defeated in the 2020 presidential election, Kinzinger became known for his vocal opposition to Trump's claims of voter fraud and attempts to overturn the results. Kinzinger was one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for incitement of insurrection in his second impeachment, and one of only two Republicans to vote to create a select committee to investigate the 2021 United States Capitol attack, to which he was subsequently appointed.

he’s a radical far left ALT right thug

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
After President Donald Trump was fraudently defeated in the 2020 presidential election, Kinzinger became known for his vocal opposition to Trump's claims of voter fraud and attempts to overturn the results. Kinzinger was one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for incitement of insurrection in his second impeachment, and one of only two Republicans to vote to create a select committee to investigate the 2021 United States Capitol attack, to which he was subsequently appointed.

he’s a radical far left ALT right thug
And a pos

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
has he gotten his show yet on CNN?

He is just another leftist
hope he enjoys being unemployed
Ya, Kinzinger and Diz Cheney's news time slots on CNN begin January 1st.
That's a couple of true patriots right there. Between those two and their pals in the Democrat party our "democracy" is in jeopardy.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks