Holland | Outside Carriers

It will occur in phases, correct most likely linehaul first.
In case you missed it Space X recently launched, the 1st stage landed on a barge in the middle of the ocean on its own so it could be recycled. A few years ago that would have been impossible and people like you would have claimed it could never be done..
Guess you would have been fighting to keep those coal powered steam locomotives running because no one would ever be able to develop a suitable replacement for such a wonderful machine...
You may see some type of monitor on a truck eventually. With Joe Biden bringing in millions of more illegal immigrants to push down wages it will be easy and cheap to find a truck monitor. Wall Street is going sky high on the hopes of cheap labor for big corporations.. Biden will insure an endless supply of record profits off cheap labor.
Fight it if you wish, todays cars are loaded with the technology to begin the transformation of driverless vehicles...

But then the teamsters still live like its 1930. No wonder things are going so great for them...
Aren't those big corporations the guys trump gave those permanent tax cuts to?
Nothing to fight.
The reasons I mentioned are the reasons it won't work.
Driverless....priceless.
Wait till a lawyer gets a good wrongful death suit on them.

Nothing to fight.
Driverless....priceless.
Haha! Trump should’ve run as a 1970s Democrat and Biden a modern day republican. Who’d a thunk it? Repubs helping labor and Dems helping corporations

Nothing to fight.
Driverless....priceless.

No, the 82,000 page tax code was mostly written by Democrats and other swamp creatures. Hence why companies fear a flat tax that Conservatives have proposed. Trump made only some minor adjustments, most of the tax codes remain intact.
Remember it was Obama who gave Facebook their 'badly needed' $4 BILLION tax break….
You may be missing some of the jury awards such as the $400 million in Florida recently. My guess is autonomous trucks will have better safety records. Mega law suits will remain an issue but not much more than today... Good news is there is a host of defendants beside the carrier to be brought in.....
In the future perhaps 10 years or so my guess is a majority of linehaul miles will be autonomous and much of the local work will be the same. A monitor will be needed for some activity previously done by the driver.
As I stated, Biden's army of illegal immigrants will handle that work for very low wages. Biden promised rich Wall St Bankers "on day one" he will open the borders and eventually tear down Trumps Border Wall.
Dock work will remain a labor intensive function...
face it, it's coming....

No, the 82,000 page tax code was mostly written by Democrats and other swamp creatures. Hence why companies fear a flat tax that Conservatives have proposed. Trump made only some minor adjustments, most of the tax codes remain intact.
Remember it was Obama who gave Facebook their 'badly needed' $4 BILLION tax break….
You may be missing some of the jury awards such as the $400 million in Florida recently. My guess is autonomous trucks will have better safety records. Mega law suits will remain an issue but not much more than today... Good news is there is a host of defendants beside the carrier to be brought in.....
In the future perhaps 10 years or so my guess is a majority of linehaul miles will be autonomous and much of the local work will be the same. A monitor will be needed for some activity previously done by the driver.
As I stated, Biden's army of illegal immigrants will handle that work for very low wages. Biden promised rich Wall St Bankers "on day one" he will open the borders and eventually tear down Trumps Border Wall.
Dock work will remain a labor intensive function...
face it, it's coming....
Minor adjustments?
Again, trump signed permanent corporate tax cuts...own it.
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...75083/trumps-corporate-tax-cut-not-trickling/
You've made several lame attempts as to what Biden may or may not do, you have no clue.
Border wall?
You mean the partial fence they replaced don't you?
Back to trucks.
You'll never in your life see a freight truck making deliveries out at some remote job site having to use the customers equipment to off load 5 pallets of freight.
Can't be done without a human do it.
Linehaul, maybe.
Then it will be nothing more than interstate.
Drivers again on both sides to take the equipment on into residential areas.