R&L | Outside Carriers

Recap Slinger

TB Lurker
Credits
Our yard is starting to look like a truck stop, lets see...there's CRST, Quest, Trucks Inc, Schneider, Southern Cal Transport, NFI,
and of course ABCO.

We lost 4 line haul jobs that were converted to outside power. And its not one of the outfits you have listed. Drivers were told work bottom of the barrel city or find another job. R+L wasn't very nice about it either, that's what ticked me off the most about it.

words come fast and furious ween i'm pissed.

You are right to refer to them as" outside carriers " their is another ltl outfit that likes to refer to them as "purchase trailers" . We are going to refer to them ,as you have from now on. no more rainbows and h@ndjobs,they are giving your work to a$$ wipe outsiders.

Last edited by a moderator:
sound like atl, they don't care about there drivers anymore it the dollar bill.it look like everyone on linehaul might be looking for job outside carriers r moving in on every run they say they save money I don't no how they r pay more to the outside carrier to move freight even with rl carrier trl

sound like atl, they don't care about there drivers anymore it the dollar bill.it look like everyone on linehaul might be looking for job outside carriers r moving in on every run they say they save money I don't no how they r pay more to the outside carrier to move freight even with rl carrier trl

It makes no sense...Our dock loves it when an outside carrier shows up with no Hazmat endorsement and they have to dig the hazmat off.

yes they r use rail container in and out the yard. they sometime let rl driver go get them. some other carrier go get them