Yellow | Over the edge

LEHIGH vALLEY

TB Veteran
Credits
Sorry Guys but this will be my only post about the contract/mou.

I have read the whole proposal and while I could have held my nose to about 99% of it one thing is going to get my HELL ****IN NO VOTE!
I will not accecpt the ideal of second class Teamster! I will not support the ideal of Brother/Sister Members not getting a raise until 2019 because of mismanagement of "fuzzy" zollars & Co!

I personally think current Management is overplaying their hand on this one. A lot of items in this MOU are unneeded and uncalled for! And for the Union to allow this to be brought to the membership is a greater insult!

I have 29 years with this company. I'm 5+ years from retirement and I will not "Cost" to the end on the backs of fellow members! The Union has to stand for something!

One more thing, Mr. Welch, where in da hell do you management types get off posting a letter /statement saying to the effect that If I am against the proposal this I should not vote and let those who want to vote yes do so? (or something to that effect)

WHO IN DA HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALLOWING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO BE POSTED? I'll vote no if I want and no amount of "Coaching" from management will change that!

Mind you own damn business Mr. Welch! The Company went to the International and they come to us! Stay out of it from here on out!

If anyone in Kansas City,Carlisle, Or Allentown (Management) has a problem with this then come see me! Hell you people know who I am. I sure as hell will not hide from anyone!

Sorry Guys but this will be my only post about the contract/mou.

I have read the whole proposal and while I could have held my nose to about 99% of it one thing is going to get my HELL ****IN NO VOTE!
I will not accecpt the ideal of second class Teamster! I will not support the ideal of Brother/Sister Members not getting a raise until 2019 because of mismanagement of "fuzzy" zollars & Co!

I personally think current Management is overplaying their hand on this one. A lot of items in this MOU are unneeded and uncalled for! And for the Union to allow this to be brought to the membership is a greater insult!

I have 29 years with this company. I'm 5+ years from retirement and I will not "Cost" to the end on the backs of fellow members! The Union has to stand for something!

One more thing, Mr. Welch, where in da hell do you management types get off posting a letter /statement saying to the effect that If I am against the proposal this I should not vote and let those who want to vote yes do so? (or something to that effect)

WHO IN DA HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALLOWING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO BE POSTED? I'll vote no if I want and no amount of "Coaching" from management will change that!

Mind you own damn business Mr. Welch! The Company went to the International and they come to us! Stay out of it from here on out!

If anyone in Kansas City,Carlisle, Or Allentown (Management) has a problem with this then come see me! Hell you people know who I am. I sure as hell will not hide from anyone!

GREAT POST!!! We need more post with the conviction, and passion you have!!!

I'm in your same boat lehigh/ 29+ years without the age to retire. Mine will be a NO vote also. They are trying to divide us once again. This **** shouldn't even have been put out to us.

Our BA at 135 did a straw poll with the night shift to see if we should negotiate with the company. He didn't ask everyone.

How can you give some people raises and not everyone. The so called bonus SUCKS!!!!

LEHIGH vALLEY,

Much respect for your opinion, your ethics and morals. I may not agree with you on what's best for the company and the employees BUT that is the BEST post from a NO voter I've read to date.

Personally, I didn't see how the new proposal does enough to right the ship. However, the manner in which it's worded, the subjectivity of much of the language gives me some additional insight as to exactly what kind of representation you've been getting for your dollar....and what the company feels it needs to do to secure enough yes votes.

I will be surprised if this doesn't pass despite the number in the vocal majority here.

Best of luck to all involved.

I am likely done with this company , I have gone elsewhere , but I will not vote no , I cannot risk my friends jobs.,

I am likely done with this company , I have gone elsewhere , but I will not vote no , I cannot risk my friends jobs.,

appreciate the sentiment, seriously, I do. Why would you tip the scales either way if you have moved on?