Overall how is every body doing ?

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
Overall how is every body doing ?
Have you guys been finding suitable employment.

Smokestack / truckingboards.com

Overall we are surviving, I got a job working for about 15000 less per year, not behind on bills yet. We will probably have to get rid of some of the conveniences we had (ie Harley, quadrunners, and start eating less...although for me that wouldn't be bad). Jevic spoiled us with good pay, I always looked at it as if I work harder I can make more money for my family. Now, I am on a set run that pays the same everyday. I don't like it that much and will continue to look for something that pays better.

Waiting for a background check. Trying to use this as a way to improve rather than as a set back. Got insurance through wife's job, paying a fortune. Ouch.

I have been on a new job for 2 weeks, will be making 18,000 less a year. I guess i am spoiled like other jevic drivers, having to now sleep in truck but at least I am off on weekends still. I am thankful, it could have been worst.

Just signed up for unemployment today but hope to be working in a couple weeks. Pay cut here too.

got job making 10,000 less better than nothing. should get trk. thur. went schneider. from blue to orange. good luck to all my fellow jevic friends.

I'm currently sitting on 2 job offers for less money that will get me home on the weekends. But interviewed Thursday for a great job that would get me home daily and actually be making more money and better benefits. Crossed Fingers, Toes, and Eyes

Hubby just flew out today to start with Cowan. Not sure how much less he'll be making yet- but I do know insurance is going to cost a lot more. Hoping the paychecks actually clear and waiting for a loan from my 401K to pay the mortgage. Hoping too for weekends home. Not ready to be the wife of an OTR driver again. Got so spoiled with Jevic too.

3856757808fa5.jpg

running Local Philly, Started June 2,
:smilie_132:

Still waiting for the ABF background check. Seems Jevic's HR isn't doing the verifications that are requested.

I'm 54 years old and I get the first unemployment check of my life on Friday.

Still waiting for the ABF background check. Seems Jevic's HR isn't doing the verifications that are requested.

I'm 54 years old and I get the first unemployment check of my life on Friday.
Brings tears to my eyes DOORMATT. Company screws you with your job and then ****s you when looking for a new one! Good luck with the ABF thing hope it works out!

no abf here

I filled out abf app. on internet same day jevic told us that was it, but never heard a peep out of them. Guess 56 years old and 35 years experience is not what they need. Would have been nice if they would just send you something or tell you to get lost.