XPO | Overtime exemption

Would you support this Bill ?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Are you talking about natural gas ?

If you meaning oil than your statement is incorrect. The Biden administration approved more oil leases than the previous administration. Domestic oil production is still at an all time high and will break previous record in 2023. Respectfully,If you do some research you will find that info .

Quick question if domestic production decrease is under Biden’s control and you say he cut it and its the reason for increasing gas prices . Why are gas prices rising all over the globe ?
Didn’t he just recently do that though? Didn’t he freeze everything up until a month ago?

The Biden administration approved more oil leases than the previous administration.
What good is a lease if you can't get the other permits you need.

According to the IPAA, some of these leases are going through a “complex regulatory process or are held up in litigation.” Western Energy Alliance, which represents hundreds of companies involved in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, says on its website that it is defending more than 2,200 leases in court, most of which cannot be developed while the cases are ongoing.

Hirs explained that a variety of factors can halt the oil drilling process for unused permits.

“Federal leases…are subject to environmental studies. They're also subject to lawsuits filed by neighbors, by municipalities, by counties and state governments. And so it's become a more arduous process,” he said.

Companies often need to have separate permits secured for multiple well sites before they can bring in an oil rig, the IPAA says. But just because the government approves the permits doesn’t guarantee the well will produce oil and gas, as some never do. This means approved permits may go unused.

Can't drill if you don't have the permits. Which the Admin is slow walking

I stand by my post . I will not engage in a political back and forth under this thread . Your entitled to you opinion and views.
If you like to engage in another forum on this topic that’s fine .

Biden gave us inflation? Do you really think one man creates inflation ? I’m no big Biden fan but I think you need to look into why we have inflation. Lol
I think your over over simplifying the economic force following a 2 year shutdown of much of the nation .
We get that you don’t like Biden which is fine but to negate everything that happened prior to him taking office is just plain silly. Presidents in a free market don’t control economic pressures. If they did every President would have a booming one during there term. There are good and bad pressures in an economic cycle that are uncontrollable by any administration.
Presidents can and do affect the economy with their policies. The reason that every President doesn’t have a booming economy is due to their crap plans.

Are you talking about natural gas ?

If you meaning oil than your statement is incorrect. The Biden administration approved more oil leases than the previous administration. Domestic oil production is still at an all time high and will break previous record in 2023. Respectfully,If you do some research you will find that info .

Quick question if domestic production decrease is under Biden’s control and you say he cut it and its the reason for increasing gas prices . Why are gas prices rising all over the globe ?
Quick answer.
Oil is a global commodity. Oil does not remain inside the borders of the producing country.
The above post by FBN pretty well sums it up.

Biden gave us inflation? Do you really think one man creates inflation ? I’m no big Biden fan but I think you need to look into why we have inflation. Lol
I think your over over simplifying the economic force following a 2 year shutdown of much of the nation .
We get that you don’t like Biden which is fine but to negate everything that happened prior to him taking office is just plain silly. Presidents in a free market don’t control economic pressures. If they did every President would have a booming one during there term. There are good and bad pressures in an economic cycle that are uncontrollable by any administration.
Presidents do control the executive branch. Presidents do control economies through regulation and licensing. Every product must be transported to reach the consumer. Raise the price of fuel and you raise the price of everything else.

No they don’t. Autocrats can . President do not in Democracy with a free market.

Again if you want to debate this let’s do it in a different thread . It’s off topic in this one .
I cannot discuss American democracy with you because it does not exist.
When you find the word "democracy" in the Constitution, get back to me.

The Constitution established a Federal democratic republic. It is the system of the Federal Government; it is democratic because the people govern themselves; and it is a republic because the Government’s power is derived from its people.

WE THE PEOPLE ....

Diminishing it to meet your sole needs makes it less than it is . It serves all not tailored to one group.
My family members gave their lives to assure that .

Now , that being said can we stick to the topic .

Last edited:
The Constitution established a Federal democratic republic. It is the system of the Federal Government; it is democratic because the people govern themselves; and it is a republic because the Government’s power is derived from its people.

WE THE PEOPLE ....

Diminishing it to meet your sole needs makes it less than it is . It serves all not tailored to one group.
My family members gave their lives to assure that .

Now , that being said can we stick to the topic .
You don't get the luxury of lobbing your opinions out, and then immediately hiding under the "stay on topic" babble. Basically, you want to run your mouth, then try to shut it down so you aren't forced to deal with the replies.

This whole internet thing new to you?

You don't get the luxury of lobbing your opinions out, and then immediately hiding under the "stay on topic" babble. Basically, you want to run your mouth, then try to shut it down so you aren't forced to deal with the replies.

This whole internet thing new to you?
Hows bout readin here while settin on the can? Do we get that luxury? :17142::438: