Ozzy Diagnosed With Parkinsons

Ozzy has Parkinson's. Sad to hear. I like this with his daughter..
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...osbourne-shares-parkinsons-disease-diagnosis/
seems like that disease is hitting many people, either in the world of entertainment, or in our personal lives.

Micheal J. Fox, Alan Alda for two, now Ozzie..

my long time barber has it, and so does a lawyer that i know (never needed him however, i just happen to know him)

what bothers me in a way is all the research and meds, for any disease known to mankind, and still no cures.

I listen to his xm radio show all the time It was first said Ozzie was on his death bed

That turned out to be untrue so time will tell if Ozzie goes public with this. He often takes over the mic at the xm / Sirius radio show so it's a wait and see

I listen to his xm radio show all the time It was first said Ozzie was on his death bed

That turned out to be untrue so time will tell if Ozzie goes public with this. He often takes over the mic at the xm / Sirius radio show so it's a wait and see
I was so happy to get my daughter tix for Ozzy w Megadeath Chrstmas a year ago. She really likes both. He was supposed to come last summer but it was postponed to this coming summer......I really hope he's ok so she can see him.....selfish fan I am I guess...it was a gift that really made her happy.

My daughter just texted that he cancelled the North American Tour again. He starts treatment in April....she had tix for June.
Somehow he's giving refunds this time instead of rescheduling a second time. I know I got a chip card with new numbers twice since. First didn't work right....so another technology thing to figure out....no store to take them back to physically.
Somehow also these tix can be used to get front of the line for if he ever does tour again. The tour was already called "No More Tours 2".
Darn it...perfect gift that made her happy...not working out too good.

My daughter just texted that he cancelled the North American Tour again. He starts treatment in April....she had tix for June.
Somehow he's giving refunds this time instead of rescheduling a second time. I know I got a chip card with new numbers twice since. First didn't work right....so another technology thing to figure out....no store to take them back to physically.
Somehow also these tix can be used to get front of the line for if he ever does tour again. The tour was already called "No More Tours 2".
Darn it...perfect gift that made her happy...not working out too good.

The writing was on the wall when black Sabbath posted their own obituary on their Facebook page
Buying tickets to any concert with Ozzie was a gamble going forward

iKWijAS.jpg

I made my personal pilot cut his hair.....:17142:
And he’s not sorry about Ozzy’s situation for some reason......

iKWijAS.jpg

I made my personal pilot cut his hair.....:17142:
And he’s not sorry about Ozzy’s situation for some reason......
I cut my hair to work at UPS for a bit...and shaved too....waste of time and money cutting hair and shaving....just trim above my lip when it starts dipping into my coffee.
Tail ties are cheap.