Estes | P&D loads

MS Mudder

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if all the other barns load residential deliveries on 53's without a liftgate. I deal with this every single day at my local barn and it gets so freaking old....

:biglaugh: You're killing me. They really need to put grab handles on this bar to keep me from falling backwards off this stool. Welcome to the boards btw

reason #39 to switch to line haul. happens all the time at our barn. We only have 2 liftgates. I always kept 2 load bars with me for an instant ramp. it's surprising how heavy a pallet can be slid down.

:biglaugh: You're killing me. They really need to put grab handles on this bar to keep me from falling backwards off this stool. Welcome to the boards btw

always wear the seatbelt and stop leaning back,nobody wants to see your million mile belt buckle lol

Just wondering if all the other barns load residential deliveries on 53's without a liftgate. I deal with this every single day at my local barn and it gets so freaking old....

All the time. If it can fit in the cab, we're told to drop and lock the trailer at another customers lot and drive it to the house. This explains why so many of our 53's are missing the right front marker lights every day.