Estes | P&D who run the road on the weekends

Henry

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys !!!!!!
When you run the weekends do you find that more often than not, is your paycheck correct or do you need to fight for your money ? Do they pay the wrong rate (hub/linehaul), to they forget to pay you for your drop and hooks, or flat out leave your mileage off your check ?

Thanks, just wondering if its just me or not.

I have worked the Saturday line haul all summer and my pay has been right on. My problem is trying to get off work at a decent time on Friday.

The person who takes care of your payroll might be having a hard time keeping track of what you are doing. They are used to you doing, like hourly work and not looking for xtra things you have going on.
Have had some problems like this,and was told they over looked it, was fixed and paid within the next week. Another example of why to always keep your own records of all work you do, to have something to come back on when you get shorted.

Hey guys !!!!!!
When you run the weekends do you find that more often than not, is your paycheck correct or do you need to fight for your money ? Do they pay the wrong rate (hub/linehaul), to they forget to pay you for your drop and hooks, or flat out leave your mileage off your check ?

Thanks, just wondering if its just me or not.

Make sure you fill out a paysheet just like the linehaulers do. You need to put your name and pay code at the top. Put your starting terminal and ending terminal truck number, trailer number and mnfst number. Make sure you put your hooks in the work code and write hooked or unhooked in the comments. I don't think they ever missed anything on my check. If you are doing this it must be your payroll personell messing things up.

Make sure you fill out a paysheet just like the linehaulers do. You need to put your name and pay code at the top. Put your starting terminal and ending terminal truck number, trailer number and mnfst number. Make sure you put your hooks in the work code and write hooked or unhooked in the comments. I don't think they ever missed anything on my check. If you are doing this it must be your payroll personell messing things up.

Ive been doing all that but still sometimes (more often than not) they miss something. I think Ive made someone mad somewhere cause im told "they just missed it" Hopefully the call to HR will fix that. Thanks for the reply

Just wondering what does that do to your H O S when you work your regular work week ? your probably be out of hours by Wednesday night.

Wrong answer.

Oh boy! here we go with one of those Osha certified, safety oriented, steel toe wearing, reflective jacket hard hat, airline locking, proper proceedure, weekly due paying threads again.
We are old enough to make our own decissions over on this side of the fence.

Just wondering what does that do to your H O S when you work your regular work week ? your probably be out of hours by Wednesday night.

Normally guys will just run one turn trip on sat. morn. and then you are expected to have your 34 restart in time for you to work the whole next week.