Holland | PA Hunting Season 2006???????????

jr webe

TB Lurker
Credits
Has everyone in the Central Pa contract received their letter from Regional Vice-President Perry Stair? It claims that there were too many of you hunters using your SICK days or as he says it " uncontrollable absenteeism". I hope that ALL of RON and Tina's GOOD-BOYS get this letter as we the BAD-BOYS. After all they are the ones that let their boys do what they want without any recourse. Big Don took most every friday off without using his time up this summer. Lets not forget the 4th of July when everyone had to work but Big Mark, or was that because he and Ron had a day on Marks boat? Too many other perks for being one of the boyz. Let's wait and see if these boyz get the 1st day off ahead of the SENIORMEN? :bananalama: :roll1:

If it helps, I will work for you so you can go hunting. Just make it an early start so I can cover my bid. Or better yet I will send you a couple of our laid off drivers, they will take the time. One catch though, you have to give me some venison. I haven’t hunted since I was young.

Take as much time off as you like, I love pulling HOLLAND ( RED STAR )loads Thanks to Steve CADDY@@ Every day I go to work there's another one they didn't get.
Just slipping away!!! To bad Brad isn't around to see it!!!

meat in the freezer

Take as much time off as you like, I love pulling HOLLAND ( RED STAR )loads Thanks to Steve CADDY@@ Every day I go to work there's another one they didn't get.
Just slipping away!!! To bad Brad isn't around to see it!!!
well at least this way the few of us that get hired back at Yellow or Roadway at 75% will have some meat to live on for a while,untill our unemployment kicks in.