Yellow | Pacific NW sign on bonus

With the available jobs at Boeing, coupled with the low rate of pay at YRC and the legalization of Cannabis, the pool of qualified drivers has dwindled significantly.

Rrs30mE.jpg

They only have to pay the minimums< if they paid the full rate minus15 percent they would solve their manpower problem, they dropped the progression before when they needed help.

They only have to pay the minimums< if they paid the full rate minus15 percent they would solve their manpower problem, they dropped the progression before when they needed help.[/QUOTE
Looking at this from an outsiders perspective, would you want to hire in at yrc? Every LTL is hiring so what sets yrc apart from the rest? Higher wages? No, lower
Bennies are better, but not massively so.
Pension? Meh, will it be there when i retire?
Equipment new? No, worn out
It's just not got a big draw to get ppl in the door. The biggest draw is a high hourly rate

I'm glad the company is trying to do something to get new guys hired on. My only question is it contractually legal to give one group of teamsters a bonus without giving everyone a bonus? I think we all deserve a lot more than $2000!
You should all line up at the window with your resignation letters and tell them that you'll rescind them for $2000.