ODFL | Page 40

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
If you're thinking about a new DELL pc go to page 40 of the new O.D. Newsline.Site address and I.D. are there.Check it out ,see what your employee discount gets.I just got a new DELL about a year ago so that's another boat I missed.

If you're thinking about a new DELL pc go to page 40 of the new O.D. Newsline.Site address and I.D. are there.Check it out ,see what your employee discount gets.I just got a new DELL about a year ago so that's another boat I missed.

Please tell me about this NEW OD newsline. Since sometimes it feels like I work for the secret service please let me in on the secret.

I remember a while back a big push within the company to "break down the walls and allow open communication". I think there's still a communication problem.

P/M

Please tell me about this NEW OD newsline. Since sometimes it feels like I work for the secret service please let me in on the secret.

I remember a while back a big push within the company to "break down the walls and allow open communication". I think there's still a communication problem.

The problem is I've got one Newsline and already promised three to guys just like you.If you'll p/m me a mailing address I'll get you one somehow or I could give Eddie H. one for you.

I haven't seen my newsline yet, i'll wait for mine or get one from another driver at my terminal. Thanks for the offer JB.
I wish we all had access to the companies employee section at each terminal like they do in the break room in GBO. I've been told they can access the intranet company benefits section there, is the computer still there?

I'm one of the very few drivers that know or get the employee discount at Verizon on my cell phone. Some know about and have used the Ford and Chrysler discount plans. I'd like to see the dell offer as this computer I'm using is older than most people's cars.

i posted this in another string too but on page 5 of 'newsline' look at the picture with 'power of OD' in it .This is one of the new trailers.

Dell discount ??????

Price a Dell online (no shipping charges on line now) get the cash price ,then compare it to the O.D. discount.Just ordered my wife one,saved 150 to 200 bucks on line paying cash.Read the fine print.