Pail Zinn "retired"

Another one of Harry's boys heading for the door, probably wants to make sure he gets payout that Harry had in place for him,before new regime changes it. YRC wonder boys want their people in place. Have to believe NCT on it's way out. Union or no union,though if union voted in that will be their excuse. Company has lowered its hiring requirements to lowest in industry.. 1 year exp in past 5yrs.. seriously ? And then have the nerve to talk about CSA scores and accidents.

Word is all of HARRYS--Heroes have been put on notice with new guys--either your with us or move out of the way!!

Pool started to see who's next...Jerry S., Brian F., Gary W.... place your bets.

th
red its Brian, black its Gary....

More reps on the way out--the island lost half their reps and i heard target is on a rick guy....he dont like the changes and was one of harrys guys. new boss wants his own people with no opposition.

Reps are not leaving.

More reps on the way out--the island lost half their reps and i heard target is on a rick guy....he dont like the changes and was one of harrys guys. new boss wants his own people with no opposition.

Reps are not leaving. Making more money than ever. Working harder but making more. Harry's boys never had it so good.

Reps are not leaving. Making more money than ever. Working harder but making more. Harry's boys never had it so good.

typical smug "management" response--how about being a little more humble considering the drivers arent making more money---JERK !!

this whole smear campaign by calling someone "management" anytime they disagree with you is kinda.... sad? Just talk to the guy, why do you union supporters insist on shutting those opposed to you down?

most people call me richy

in that case, it's a fact that "UNION RECRUITERS" are posting anything they can to get people to vote yes on here...please don't suggest otherwise

i view this as an opportunity for people to be educated and i see alot of bashing and name calling. If NCTY treated their employees better this would be a non issue. i'm curious if there are underlining issues with NCTY and thats the main reason they want no part of a UNION....look at the facts the employees have mentioned. If NCTY is doing so good like that salesman said that " their malking more money than ever" why would you make such a comment knowing the sacrifice the drivers have made...and if in fact the company is doing well enough to reward management they surely can give back like they promised...that.....RICHIE is the problem and why the UNION was called in....comprendo--brotha .

what salesmean said that? i speak to a local rep that said the complete opposite...and that we need more drivers to make up for things

just curious

i view this as an opportunity for people to be educated and i see alot of bashing and name calling. If NCTY treated their employees better this would be a non issue. i'm curious if there are underlining issues with NCTY and thats the main reason they want no part of a UNION....look at the facts the employees have mentioned. If NCTY is doing so good like that salesman said that " their malking more money than ever" why would you make such a comment knowing the sacrifice the drivers have made...and if in fact the company is doing well enough to reward management they surely can give back like they promised...that.....RICHIE is the problem and why the UNION was called in....comprendo--brotha .

I'm confused how name calling on here compares to how NCTY treats its employees. I'm unsure of who you're quoting, I don't recall anyone saying that. You're loosing me a little bit, how does my comment offend drivers making sacrifices? when has management been rewarded? if you're talking about the DnB report, i have a post about why it's not a good source to be referencing. Yes, I understand why going Union has been brought up. And thank you for actually discussing this with me.