PANTHERS OR BRONCOS

Broncos...NFL not letting manning go out without a superbowl ring in last year. Look at ray Lewis or Jerome Bettis

12615563_1162331003778863_6317889275815976031_o.jpg

Panthers 34-10

You getting pumped up bro!! You are 6 and 0 against play off teams (including post season) this year. I like what Cam is doing and if he isn't mvp this year someone has a lot of explaining to do.

I will tell you the game we one we pretty much took Greg Olsen out of the game.In addition we actually applied consistent pressure for a change.Beasley had the game of his career,mainly because he got into it with Cam and was angry.He needs to bring that anger to every game.

Should be a good one.I got Carolina straight up for 5 bucks.I'm quite the player.

The majority of fans say their heart wants Manning to get the win to close out his career, but if they have to put any money on a pick, it's always the Panthers that they pick.
I'm taking the Broncos because I'm a huge Manning fan, plus.......the Panthers will be back again next year.

The majority of fans say their heart wants Manning to get the win to close out his career, but if they have to put any money on a pick, it's always the Panthers that they pick.
I'm taking the Broncos because I'm a huge Manning fan, plus.......the Panthers will be back again next year.

Your heart is with the Broncos but where would your money go?

Last I saw the point spread went from Carolina minus 5 1/2 down to 5. If I were still a betting man I'd take Denver plus 5 and look for their defense to hold Newton to 1 TD and a couple of field goals.

Although the Denver D is tops, I still think that the Denver Offense needs to score a bunch if they plan on winning.