Holland | Paperless Pay Stubs.

Doogie396

TB Lurker
Credits
Did anyone who signed up for the paperless pay stubs get any info on how to look it up. In the companies infinite wisdom:hysterical: they instituted a program without providing information on how to use it.

Ask at your Terminal, the office manager in Toledo gave me a copy of the instructions. They also had a 800 # listed for any kind of help needed. It was pretty easy to set up and check.

Did anyone who signed up for the paperless pay stubs get any info on how to look it up. In the companies infinite wisdom:hysterical: they instituted a program without providing information on how to use it.
Why would anyone sign up without knowing what the procedures are? I think we have to be at least a little responsible for common sense on our part. I think we have to offset their infinite wisdom which they show way too often with our own thought process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anyone sign up without knowing what the procedures are? I think we have to be at least a little responsible for common sense on our part. I think we have to offset their infinite wisdom which they show way too often with our own thought process.

For one I was told we would receive instructions on how to proceed with login before we stopped receiving pay stubs. I contacted the main office and confirmed that we were to receive the information but it was not put out by our terminal like they were supposed to. And since I was not in until Sunday it was not possible to ask anyone there, which brought me here. But, I suppose when you are under the TM's desk like the DS city steward you get information as soon as it arrives.

For two f*** you for being a troll and responding just to start s*** you f****** a******. There is that the response you were looking for? If you do not know what a troll is, look it up. I'm sure you are pictured there. If you have nothing useful to contribute to a thread it is probably best for you just to stay under the desk.

I thought you quit after being laid off for years. I see guys all the time signing their name to what ever the tm shoves in their faces. Heck he hands them their reprimands right thru the window and they sign for them.
For one I was told we would receive instructions on how to proceed with login before we stopped receiving pay stubs. I contacted the main office and confirmed that we were to receive the information but it was not put out by our terminal like they were supposed to. And since I was not in until Sunday it was not possible to ask anyone there, which brought me here. But, I suppose when you are under the TM's desk like the DS city steward you get information as soon as it arrives.

For two f*** you for being a troll and responding just to start s*** you f****** a******. There is that the response you were looking for? If you do not know what a troll is, look it up. I'm sure you are pictured there. If you have nothing useful to contribute to a thread it is probably best for you just to stay under the desk.

Makes sense to me. YRC runs a trucking company without knowing how to do it.

sounds like you went to the Kurt Busch school of how to make friends and influence people.

The funny thing is that it is always the companies fault. Just shows your intelligence by cussing someone out on here. Just face it you are too stupid to find out anything on your own. I didn't have any problems when I signed up and it works just fine for me.

The funny thing is that it is always the companies fault. Just shows your intelligence by cussing someone out on here. Just face it you are too stupid to find out anything on your own. I didn't have any problems when I signed up and it works just fine for me.

I'm wondering???? Did USF or YRC inform any driver that 'when hired and paid for labor, all drivers are subject to arrest and seizure of their private property, on and off company property, by a secret gang of thugs commonly referred to as IRS, this IRS uses secret rules-has zero facts-zero evidence-zero witnesses with first hand knowledge- yet this IRS can seize every piece of property owned by the driver WITHOUT taking the driver to court, that USF and YRC offer this benefit free of charge and without explaination, this is made possible because USF and YRC do not list wages as wages but instead list wages as "TAXABLE", although wages are 'compensation for labor' and the labor of a human being is not a commodity or article of commerce and labor is not listed by the IRS as a taxable activity, USF and YRC list a drivers labor and compensation as TAXABLE thus allowing the IRS to use "TAXABLE" as permission to seize a drivers private property for doing nothing more than laboring for USF or YRC'...
I wonder; did USF or YRC explain this to any driver that 'singed the papers'?

I'm wondering???? Did USF or YRC inform any driver that 'when hired and paid for labor, all drivers are subject to arrest and seizure of their private property, on and off company property, by a secret gang of thugs commonly referred to as IRS, this IRS uses secret rules-has zero facts-zero evidence-zero witnesses with first hand knowledge- yet this IRS can seize every piece of property owned by the driver WITHOUT taking the driver to court, that USF and YRC offer this benefit free of charge and without explaination, this is made possible because USF and YRC do not list wages as wages but instead list wages as "TAXABLE", although wages are 'compensation for labor' and the labor of a human being is not a commodity or article of commerce and labor is not listed by the IRS as a taxable activity, USF and YRC list a drivers labor and compensation as TAXABLE thus allowing the IRS to use "TAXABLE" as permission to seize a drivers private property for doing nothing more than laboring for USF or YRC'...
I thought the "Unibomber", Ted Kacyzynski was locked up !! I guess he got a computer !!!

You know we can all take any group of words and twist them to however we want them to read. Why can't you and the other ten percent of the Holland cry babies shut up, go to work and do your job. If you hate YRC and Holland so much then go to work for one of the **** outfits. I'm sure they will be happy to listen to your crying and whimpering. Remember we voted for this giveback, at least some of you did. We are stuck with it or we can quit and go somewhere else. So quit trying to twist the words taxable and wages and compensation to sound like something it isn't.

You know we can all take any group of words and twist them to however we want them to read. Why can't you and the other ten percent of the Holland cry babies shut up, go to work and do your job. If you hate YRC and Holland so much then go to work for one of the **** outfits. I'm sure they will be happy to listen to your crying and whimpering. Remember we voted for this giveback, at least some of you did. We are stuck with it or we can quit and go somewhere else. So quit trying to twist the words taxable and wages and compensation to sound like something it isn't.
typical union employee response thats thinks he is managment like most people working here anymore, its really a shame. i hope you meant to say you voted yes for 3 givebacks in less than a year not 1. you know you can twist words around but in all reality this place sucks.:****: it is a bottom feeder job anymore and that is a fact. they have to much of my money to quit. no need to worry about us 10 percent, we come in and do them a real good job everyday just like they do to us.:) its just like a carribean vacation without the warmth and the blue sea since the 3 givebacks for us.:icon_dance: