•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | Paxlovid: What you need to know

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Paxlovid is an oral antiviral treatment that can be taken at home to prevent high-risk COVID-19 patients from becoming sick enough to be hospitalized. Developed by Pfizer, a clinical trialinvolving more than 2,220 symptomatic, unvaccinated patients with risk factors such as diabetes, obesity, or age found that the drug reduced the risk of hospitalization or death by 89 percent. While clinical trials for Paxlovid took place before Omicron became predominant, laboratory-based studies appear to show that the drug is effective against this highly transmissible variant.
The Brandon administration is asking for $30 billion to fight Covid.
Send Americans this stuff and leave them alone.

a9faninnc

I live Here
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
And within every "Covid" spending bill, there is climate change, BLM, and more control over the populous garbage.
FJB
Both Parties are guilty shoving partisan legislation into sensible Bills.They are willing to put American lives in danger to get a couple of items atop the Party wishlist through.How about some stand alone legislation to benefit all,instead of putting controversial items that diminish the good stuff.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Both Parties are guilty shoving partisan legislation into sensible Bills.They are willing to put American lives in danger to get a couple of items atop the Party wishlist through.How about some stand alone legislation to benefit all,instead of putting controversial items that diminish the good stuff.
Yep. I'm in favor of 100% stand alone bills. If they can't pass on their own merit they get thrown in the trash can. I complain when the Repubes do it too.
I'm still waiting for ANY bill from either party that reduces spending. Trust me, I won't be holding my breath waiting.

flybynite

Premium
Thank you, but I will continue with a cocktail of supplements that was recommended by a certain Seal member, and it works I haven’t been sick with anything including the cold for 2 years. By the way I’m diabetic and a bit overweight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock