Yellow | Pay as you go life support or devine intervention i was wrong

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
I have to say to the "true believers" that I was wrong. I thought if something looked dead, acted dead, and smelled dead, it was dead. The pay by the minute life support, must be working. Thanks to the "guy" and you all know this guy, still working after 48 years, drove 5 billion miles has more truckin stories than a dinner full of drivers, is in lifes double OT, and says if he left now, he would just have to spend time with his family. I use to say alot of negative things about that "guy" but this is what is holding the company together, the "guy" that gives back every time the company batts their eyes, goes two years with nothing to show toward their pension, and still holding the steering wheel or moving freight like it was their first day on the job.

I wrote a thread awhile back about the fat lady getting ready to sing. I guess me and TRUCK STOP TAMMY, will never here that song. I sit back and check the companies stock and I am in absolute amazement that YRC is still here, I lost my belief some where all the way. Thanks to the BELIEVERS it still is. LMB

I would like to say hello, it has been awhile, and to those that know me, well you know.;)
Me and TRUCK STOP TAMMY have had a child, we call her LIPPS.

JEFF FOR THE LOVE OF TAMMY WHERE ARE MY PUKE FACES.

WHAT? WHAT? I cannot believe this from stroud 120 "the hater" Did Mark S. offer you to come back for some kind of call back yard jocky position? Did you get in the car and go to lunch with the boys from the office and sell your soul???? I hope boxlover does not see this!!! Maybe LIPPS has made you turn a new leaf ? Watch out, some of your 120 Teamster Brothers are working 60+ hours a week!!! It could be a trap to give up your port-a -johnny business ,only to sit by the phone while your good Teamster Brothers are getting everything they deserve!!! Only another billion miles and then they will retire!!! I bet you wish now that you did not line the parrot cage with your YRCW stock certificates. Good luck,, i guess. Watch when you kiss the ring on Mark's finger, it has been in other places!!!

hi, I'm truck stop Tammy
attachment.php

so, you and Tammy had a child. Good for you stroud​

You guy's quit picking on Stroud after drinking the Kool-Aid he's seen the light !!

rainbowheart2.GIF

Ever things gong to OK Stroud just drink everyday !!!:funky::hysterical:

Thanks Stache......that things going viral! I passed it out on my Facebook page too. Only one more day and Jeff will let me become a big girl and post links!!

I have to say to the "true believers" that I was wrong. I thought if something looked dead, acted dead, and smelled dead, it was dead. The pay by the minute life support, must be working. Thanks to the "guy" and you all know this guy, still working after 48 years, drove 5 billion miles has more truckin stories than a dinner full of drivers, is in lifes double OT, and says if he left now, he would just have to spend time with his family. I use to say alot of negative things about that "guy" but this is what is holding the company together, the "guy" that gives back every time the company batts their eyes, goes two years with nothing to show toward their pension, and still holding the steering wheel or moving freight like it was their first day on the job.

I wrote a thread awhile back about the fat lady getting ready to sing. I guess me and TRUCK STOP TAMMY, will never here that song. I sit back and check the companies stock and I am in absolute amazement that YRC is still here, I lost my belief some where all the way. Thanks to the BELIEVERS it still is. LMB

I would like to say hello, it has been awhile, and to those that know me, well you know.;)
Me and TRUCK STOP TAMMY have had a child, we call her LIPPS.

JEFF FOR THE LOVE OF TAMMY WHERE ARE MY PUKE FACES.
I was the one talking to your bro yesterday glad he talked you into a curtain call. Welcome back.......now wheres the negative

Well if you know me you will get my passive sarcasm , did not want my first new post to be deleted. Their are alot of "men" on here that get their panties in a wad. I do not think it is Box Boys kid, I have not seen him on here, must have not given mom any money and she must have cut off his internet. I wonder how things are for him now. Yes TAMMY has a sister, her name is COMMERICAL BEAVER BETTY. She might not be as good looking as my Tammy, but her teeth are a little nicer.

Things in my p*on career have not been going as planned, seems I am coming up a little short, if you know what I mean. I may have to go into the producing side of the bussiness.PLEASE let BOX BOY know that I am looking for a "set cleaner" heard he has experience
at it.

I will let all you LOVERS and BELIEVERS get back to putting on your make up. Do not forget to fix your dresses. GOOD TO HERE FROM ALL OF YOU. To badslavins buddy I talked to my bro today.

I think box lover must be living in a cardboard box behind a bus terminal. He is using two tin cans and string to keep in contact with his mom. He cashed in his stock to buy his last happy meal!!! I still get "the hate" even though it is under the surface. You are the master stroud 120 !!! Bring on the fire !!!