Pitt-Ohio | Pay Cuts

fr8rookie

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody(POE people) heard if PGH is talking about pay cuts??? With the other companies making the headlines about cutting pay I was just wondering if Chuck and company was hinting about it too.

If you work or know somuch about poe you know chuck sent letter saying we would get increase this year

If you work or know somuch about poe you know chuck sent letter saying we would get increase this year

I have been laid off for 2 months I don't get those letter at this time. Sorry, I remember now someone said in a post we were getting raises. My mind is not working to much time at home!!!!!

pay raises

How about nobody get a raise untill everybody is back to work, why should we get raises when others are laid off and not getting paid

When by the Term today to see the guys and gals. they say it up and down. bill count leveled out but freight is not steady.

Any info on the driver in the accident on I75 in Dayton Oh this morning? Tractor was pretty messed up according to the local news source.

Full information on the crase is at WHIO News.com. The driver whose name was not released died from his injuries before they could get him out of the mangled tractor. I thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.