FedEx Freight | Pay differential

lJuvFGH.jpg

For your information
So, according to this post, FED EX FREIGHT IN NITRO WV IS AT " TIER B GPD"? I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THIS TERMINAL PAID MORE. THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION! RATE. INFO I HAD CAME 2ND HAND FROM INDIANAPOLIS DRIVER.

So, according to this post, FED EX FREIGHT IN NITRO WV IS AT " TIER B GPD"? I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THIS TERMINAL PAID MORE. THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION! RATE. INFO I HAD CAME 2ND HAND FROM INDIANAPOLIS DRIVER.

If that guy in Indi can move us up a level we will take it. :1036316054:

GPD is joke our pay is less than other cities with a lower cost of living then here. Did they come out here and look into - yes. Since then no one will talk about it.

Seems like the IBT couldn't negotiate their way out of a wet paper bag nowadays.

I was always, and still am of the belief that if FXF drivers want representation that doesn't suck they should consider the UAW.

Hell, I'm an O/O in truckload now and I'm represented by the USW. You don't have to go with the Teamsters just because they're "the truck driver's union".

Does anyone know what it would be like for a newbie running road board in Rockford Il? A lot of dock work likely I would assume? Paid mileage and hourly? What could a driver expect to make their first year? Any info appreciated

Does anyone know what it would be like for a newbie running road board in Rockford Il? A lot of dock work likely I would assume? Paid mileage and hourly? What could a driver expect to make their first year? Any info appreciated

If you know "a lot" is two words, you're probably overqualified.

lJuvFGH.jpg

For your information
For City Drivers shopping around the first question to ask is when does the company pay overtime? After 8 each day? After a 40hr week? 50hr week? 60hr week? Some companies bend their drivers over far enough to where they don't pay overtime till after a 60hr week.

For City Drivers shopping around the first question to ask is when does the company pay overtime? After 8 each day? After a 40hr week? 50hr week? 60hr week? Some companies bend their drivers over far enough to where they don't pay overtime till after a 60hr week.
Or never like mine lol