XPO | Pay increase??

Hey, wait a minute, I've been here wellll over 20 yrs, I didn't get no gold watch yet. That just ain't right. Who do I need to send my greivance to for that.. Now I really feel unappreciated, more than last week....

I have talk to driver at other trucking companies and ask why do they stay were they are at vs coming here it XPO? Benefits
about the same or better here, pay more, and in some case better PTO. There answer are pretty much on the level. Better quality of life between home and work, why would I give up my nice 5/6am start, no dockwork, no unloading freight, I do just drop and hook runs, average day is 10hrs, no nights, no weekends, I have an assigned truck and I'm the only one that drivers it. The list goes on but you should get the idea. Even though most of these guy don't OT and make around 10K+ less a year on 40hrs there still not leaving. There is no benefit to come here. What do you get after 20+yrs here??? A cheap gold plated watch and what you put in your 401K. They have that were there at, along with a life outside of work.
I along with others at my place are looking to get out, not just out of XPO but out of trucking altogether. With more regs, cameras, and just company BS is it really worth what they paying?
In my almost 20 years here, most have been on night linehaul. It has worked for me and my family. Certainly not perfect and I complain about tractor assignments and working nights. But it has allowed me to support my family and still have dinner with my family and do most family things on weekends. If I had been in the city, it would have been a different story. We should all do what’s best for us. There is no other job available to me with my skill set where I could (in the past) support a family of four.