XPO | Pay increase??

I know it's a little early to discus it, but, let the debate begin for the fun of it.. Yes, No, Maybe and for the gas on the fire, if so how much? Ready set go!!!!
Rumor is that only part of the country is going to get it. Facilities that got a Geo change last year will not be getting anything. Total BS and the money is going towards the new VP and Director positions created in December.

Rumor is that only part of the country is going to get it. Facilities that got a Geo change last year will not be getting anything. Total BS and the money is going towards the new VP and Director positions created in December.
I heard the same but can’t verify. You get what they deem right and you live with it. It’s that simple.

Last edited:
I heard the same but can’t verify. You get what they deem right and you live with it. It’s that simple.

I ain’t saying the grass is greener or anything. But you all are living in manure. Life is too short. Find some grass to play in. How can you continue to be so miserable ?

So the geo change essentially did nothing. If they don’t get a raise, they’re back where they started

We all have family , friends and loved ones - would you recommend that they go into trucking? Here!?!?
I would recommend it to anyone interested. There is good money to be made here at XPO. At times there are long hours but you get paid for it all. This is not a nine to five job. Pretty good benefits overall. Notice also that the drivers that talk crap about the company are still working here. Some people are just negative in all aspects of their lige. Any job can be what you make of it. I have over 24 years with the company and have enjoyed my career here. Again I would recommend XPO as a career move.

I thought you quit this job. Why would you care? If you did quit XPO your opinion means nothing. If you did not quit you are pathetic.

Just like you. I didn't care when I was there. All about me. Now that I ain't there no more. It's just pathetic how you all continue to accept such substandard conditions. But I love the way you completely dismissed my comment regardless. So. Frak you too. LOL

I would recommend it to anyone interested. There is good money to be made here at XPO. At times there are long hours but you get paid for it all. This is not a nine to five job. Pretty good benefits overall. Notice also that the drivers that talk crap about the company are still working here. Some people are just negative in all aspects of their lige. Any job can be what you make of it. I have over 24 years with the company and have enjoyed my career here. Again I would recommend XPO as a career move.

You would recommend the dying shell of a once great comapny to anyone ? Are you crazy ? This is XPO right ? Not XPO Logistics. Not Con-way. Not CCX. Nope. Nope. Nope.

You would recommend the dying shell of a once great comapny to anyone ? Are you crazy ? This is XPO right ? Not XPO Logistics. Not Con-way. Not CCX. Nope. Nope. Nope.
I would. I work with a good crew. I have been making six figures for a few years now. Equipment is pretty good. I have had two hospitalizations and the insurance was good. What is there to complain about? If I did not like my job I would move on to another. More than two decades later I am still here. So yes I would recommend this job to a new guy.

That’s a decent raise as long as they don’t increase health care contributions and copay‘s to offset it in Oct.
If you think a 3.5% "raise" in this economy is good then, well,,,,

Sorry, I can't say anything that wont be insulting to your intelligence, or math skills.

You do realize that true inflation is running at near 25%,yeah, and has been for abt 18 months, and dispite what you're hearing, has not come down? Do you realize how much more expensive it is for you to exist on a daily basis with those #s?

Ahhh, what's the point. Honestly, if it hasn't registered with you by now, it never will.

Rejoice! You just got a $1.10hr raise!!
Fantastic bump,,,, if it were 1991.

Last edited:
Same here. Best company I ever worked for.

Not today, Mr Supervisor!

Do you realize how much more expensive it is for you to exist on a daily basis with those #s?
Natural Gas price per therm up almost 43% from same time last year last years
Electric price per KWH up 29% from the same time last year
That's just to keep the light and heat on

I would. I work with a good crew. I have been making six figures for a few years now. Equipment is pretty good. I have had two hospitalizations and the insurance was good. What is there to complain about? If I did not like my job I would move on to another. More than two decades later I am still here. So yes I would recommend this job to a new guy.
The same story applies to every LTL company. Location, Location, and Location. Some are total sh1t hole, some so so, other not bad and in you case a great place to work. the only thing I would tell someone is work here on the dock and get a degree in welding, electrical, or some other trade.

If you think a 3.5% "raise" in this economy is good then, well,,,,

Sorry, I can't say anything that wont be insulting to your intelligence, or math skills.

You do realize that true inflation is running at near 25%,yeah, and has been for abt 18 months, and dispite what you're hearing, has not come down? Do you realize how much more expensive it is for you to exist on a daily basis with those #s?

Ahhh, what's the point. Honestly, if it hasn't registered with you by now, it never will.

Rejoice! You just got a $1.10hr raise!!
Fantastic bump,,,, if it were 1991.
Honestly I’m surprised we got 3.5 % . I really thought it was going to be somewhere around 2 %. If they hold health insurance cost at 2022 levels then I consider good . Not great but good . Considering you have no say in what you get it would be ridiculous to expect any more . You get what they deem is fair. If you don’t like it do something about instead of wining .

3.5% raise reportedly coming in April.

You guys deserve more. For all they put you through. You are ridiculously underpaid. Not only do you drive the truck. And work the dock. You have to make numbers for the FOS and fix vias for dispatch. Or build out the runs if you are in the city. Just so crazy.

I make the same money as you. And do literally nothing but drive the truck. I don’t ever even have to speak to another person if I choose not to. It’s another world out here. What an eye opener.

Hopefully. You guys will see what you are worth. It’s criminal how they treat you.