R&L | Pay Raise?

Almost all of the teamster pensions are underwater. The solvent ones are extremely few.
or just wait until we see what happens with YRC.
You would like YRC to close ,Wouldn’t You,Were not gonna let that happen.And to as your quote on teamster plans .Just look around.Most plans are under funded these days ,Except the postal pension fund.120 billion Theres money in there for people who aren’t even born yet.And guess what they are fully funded .Ask your self why that is.Its because dummy .The senate and congress and federal government get Theres from there.Thats why the post office never makes any money.Obligations .

Anybody think we’ll get a nice raise this year? What sucks out here in California is that minimum wage has gotten so high, where I live, I’m barely making double minimum wage, where I used to make triple. Hopefully they take this into consideration.

Anybody think we’ll get a nice raise this year? What sucks out here in California is that minimum wage has gotten so high, where I live, I’m barely making double minimum wage, where I used to make triple. Hopefully they take this into consideration.
I think we will. We have Openings in Las Vegas. We are moving freight and using 3rd party to deliver some.

It would be nice especially linehaul. We would be competitive with other ltl companies and possibly attract drivers with ltl experience. With regards to pay in California and the whole minimum wage deal, it's going to be hard for any company to pay more to stay ahead of the increase. Not to get political but it's all part of the leftist plan. They would love to see everyone make the same money no matter the occupation.

Bitter much? Again with the pension argument? I just got the annual report from the Western Conference...92% funded. Green Zone by a mile. I hear ya about the functional drunk though...while at Roadway (yes, Roadway), we had a guy get his SECOND DUII. The state suspended his license for a year, so they moved him to the dock until it got reinstated. No termination. He got ‘his’ route back...MY route! I don’t know of too many places where you’d still be employed after 2 DUII’s....let alone one. Stay safe out there!
How you doin? I ignore that buffoon. Can’t expect love from someone who doesn’t get a pension. I’m not sure what he said but if you’re reacting to it I’m laughing at him. I don’t think he understands funded either. As far as a pay raise goes R&L will probably give a small pay raise. Nothing would put them further behind. Take care. I don’t come here that much anymore. Talk soon

It would be nice especially linehaul. We would be competitive with other ltl companies and possibly attract drivers with ltl experience. With regards to pay in California and the whole minimum wage deal, it's going to be hard for any company to pay more to stay ahead of the increase. Not to get political but it's all part of the leftist plan. They would love to see everyone make the same money no matter the occupatio
I agree line haul pay needs a do over. Almost 20 cpm behind everyone else. You lost me at the leftist part. It’s the left that is pro labor. Maybe just keep it to the pay raise part. You’re better off there. If you want to be part of the right wing agenda. Go to the DC forum. You WILL fit right in there. No pun intended

Ill say this once and once only to you and Rodeo. You are a guest in the R+L forum. Do not come here and start discussing the union. This is your only warning.
No disrespect intended but I don't see anything in the rules about not talking about the Teamster's Union!!!! Not a word. There is nothing in here that I see that says a member cannot go from forum to forum talking about anything not pertaining to that company!!! Am I not seeing something here. Is there some unwritten rules that says no weaving? No talking union on the R&L forum. You know everyone at my terminal knows I talk about the union and what its' done for my life. I've talked with the TM. Operations guy who hired me. All the dispatchers....everyone. I have never been reprimanded nor told to stand down. Not once. Is it just the way I carry myself at my terminal that gives me some special exemption to talk about the union? If you would highlight that SPECIFIC rule on no Teamster's Union posts in the R&L forum I will be glad to adhere to it. I know you're a company man and so am I. Although I don't tout my seniority. I have loved this job probably more than you will ever love it. They have treated me like I have always treated them. It doesn't get any better in life to be at the top looking down knowing how good I've had it here. When I retire I will know I will never be in a better spot ending my career.

No disrespect intended but I don't see anything in the rules about not talking about the Teamster's Union!!!! Not a word. There is nothing in here that I see that says a member cannot go from forum to forum talking about anything not pertaining to that company!!! Am I not seeing something here. Is there some unwritten rules that says no weaving? No talking union on the R&L forum. You know everyone at my terminal knows I talk about the union and what its' done for my life. I've talked with the TM. Operations guy who hired me. All the dispatchers....everyone. I have never been reprimanded nor told to stand down. Not once. Is it just the way I carry myself at my terminal that gives me some special exemption to talk about the union? If you would highlight that SPECIFIC rule on no Teamster's Union posts in the R&L forum I will be glad to adhere to it. I know you're a company man and so am I. Although I don't tout my seniority. I have loved this job probably more than you will ever love it. They have treated me like I have always treated them. It doesn't get any better in life to be at the top looking down knowing how good I've had it here. When I retire I will know I will never be in a better spot ending my career.
Looks like to me Wastebook police got a new on here patrolling and not wanting you to have a conversation about unions

Looks like to me Wastebook police got a new on here patrolling and not wanting you to have a conversation about unions
Once I saw his post I decided to go read the rules. It’s not elongated. Pretty simple rules. Sometimes it’s an eye for an eye mentality within TB. That being said I’m sure you know where I’m coming from.

5- No Racism, No Religion bashing, No Homophobe, No Trolling just to be a troll

Going into a Non Union forum and trolling the Non union members is against the rules. If your don't like it, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

As for Union talk in Non Union forums by outside drivers, It was in the Rules, May have gotten changed in the last forum swap but its always been a rule. As I've said before, R+L drivers are able to talk about whatever they want here. I'm not stopping you from talking about the Union, I'm telling outside drivers. If you have a problem with that, you're more than welcome to take it up with Jeff.

You would like YRC to close ,Wouldn’t You,Were not gonna let that happen.And to as your quote on teamster plans .Just look around.Most plans are under funded these days ,Except the postal pension fund.120 billion Theres money in there for people who aren’t even born yet.And guess what they are fully funded .Ask your self why that is.Its because dummy .The senate and congress and federal government get Theres from there.Thats why the post office never makes any money.Obligations .
Go yellow rise to the top once again

We better get a hell of a raise in 22’ with the way inflation is now. The typical dollar ain’t gonna cut it this time. At minimum we need $2 just to maybe break even.

Just remember ole boy….. Some people have their head so far up the companies bung hole that they lose all sense of direction. It’s actually pretty pathetic!

nobodysboy and alter ego pizzanyou are gone , I'll leave it at that.....​