FedEx Freight | Pay Raise?

This is what I'm responding to since you didn't format it correctly earlier:

What do you expect workers to do when they don't get the raise there expecting since about 80-90% of the workers live waaaaay above there mean no matter how much they make! Y You expect them to go on strike or vote for the U.. Thats laughable at best!

I have no expectations of what workers will do. They will do whatever they decide. I'm simply pointing out a simple economic fact.

I THOUGHT they may do an early bump in April due to inflation, but it ain't happening.

Supposedly, the Cpi and inflation rate is running at 7.9-8.2%.
There is no debate there.

But, I personally see inflation at LEAST at 12%,and in many aspects, it's closer to 20%.

Pound of ground beef, toilet paper, washing machines, clothing, tuition, health care, and autos. All of these things are well up more than 10%.

So, let's say that Fx ONLY uses the REAL inflation rate as a bell weather. That would be over a $2.50 bump for just the bottom scale guys, and we KNOW Fx ain't about to give a 7.9% raise.

I bet anything this October sees an insulting 3%.

I honestly thought last October you guys would get a decent bump, especially considering the record earnings they've had for 2 strait years, and the June report will be even stronger.

I don't get it. Massive profits, record earnings, an extreme driver shortage, and they come back 3%??!
Then,to pi$$ all over the people they wish to retain, Fred Smith goes on Tv and says Fx is going warp speed with AV.

Nice.
Really, top notch work.
yeah while the govt twits voted themselves a 21percent pay hike then say " inflation isnt that high" wtf

Well whatever it is let's hope it's somewhere close to that XPO raise. But I'll believe it when I see it. So we know their hourly does anyone know their mileage? Or did I just not read that