R&L | Pay raise?

If we get the 85 we're at 28.31
So I'm confused. I know R&L has some different rates depending on geography, but you're saying when they post an increase you won't get all of it? I wonder then if some areas get more. I've heard we were bumping 30$ per hour on the east coast before this increase.

The cost of living is low in Dallas which is where my “BOY” lives. Gas is around $2.50 a gallon compared to California which is in the $4.00 range... Housing is dirt cheap compared to California and the N.E. too. Everything is bigger in Texas except the cost of living. No state income tax either. It’s good to be a Texan. Although my “BOY” is a transplant. He is not a true Texan but he got here as fast as he could.
Get your butt in town and handle the expense like the rest of us ok? You know my plans for the future....best for you to stay where you're at ok. It's nice where you're at.

Last edited:
So I'm confused. I know R&L has some different rates depending on geography, but you're saying when they post an increase you won't get all of it? I wonder then if some areas get more. I've heard we were bumping 30$ per hour on the east coast before this increase.
I'm not sure about top pay around the country. I know it's substantially less here in Dallas.

Do you run the heat in the summer up there?
Like you could handle those winters “BOY” .... you’d be crying big time! I remember a time when I jumped up in your cab and got a brain freeze from your freaking A/C blowing in my face. What’s his summer have to do with anything?:violin: